Upcoming Weather

hellomy wife and i arrive on the island for 3 weeks this coming thursday . i understand that you have had some rough weather last couple weeks im aware that november is not the ideal time to visit as we run the risk of bad weather . anyhow my point is .. whats the expected medium range forecast ? . has the heavy rain done its course and its turned the corner for better weather to come thanks in advance for any replies .. aplogies to the forum police if a general weather topic is boring and not allowed ?

My advice is; stay avay from Samui this time. Now it`s splassing down, I just came back from Chaweng and it`s flooding again in the streets. Impossible to go by motorbik. And regarding to Bangok Post today, the weaterforecast for this areae is more rain to come. Go to Phuket or Krabi instead.

My advice is; stay avay from Samui this time. Now it`s splassing down, I just came back from Chaweng and it`s flooding again in the streets. Impossible to go by motorbik. And regarding to Bangok Post today, the weaterforecast for this areae is more rain to come. Go to Phuket or Krabi instead.

I doubt it will be any better in Phuket or Krabi.

I'd try the Isle of Wight. ;)

24.gif24.gif

24.gif24.gif

I was due to arrive at koh samui the 6th, but got to change plans last minute and ended up at ko samet instead. it's been nothing but sun since we came, and it's really nice place. it's a 2 hour taxi from bangkok airport.

I left the island to get away from the wet weather for a few weeks and I am now in Udaipur,India looking from my hotel window over Fateh Sager Lake which is hardly visible due to the rain. Oh well never mind...time for one more Kingfisher. :burp:

Koh Lanta is usually better this time of year....still a couple of weeks of cheap deals if you shop around too.