Monitor Flashing On And Off Continuously.

thecornishman

Good people of Thai visa. My monitor is driving me crazy. flashing on and off every 5 seconds or so. I scan the computer every day with pc tools anti-spyware, and any viruses are wiped clean,but the problem still persists. Has anyone experienced this problem?

I would appreciate your advice on this hugely annoying problem. By the way, the monitor is a samsung 2233 and is less than a year old.

Firstly try another Monitor lon one fro a friend if it stop flashing it the monitor. If it has got 1 year warntee you in luck maybe. I not replace it. If it still flashing the your got maybe a problem with the graphics card which maybe on the mother board. if this is faulty you can install a new graphic card cheaply. Hope this helps a bit

Firstly try another Monitor lon one fro a friend if it stop flashing it the monitor. If it has got 1 year warntee you in luck maybe. I not replace it. If it still flashing the your got maybe a problem with the graphics card which maybe on the mother board. if this is faulty you can install a new graphic card cheaply. Hope this helps a bit

You've just given me a brainwave. I'm going to try my tv as a monitor. It's samsung also, so we'll see if the monitor is at fault. Thank you for your idea.

You've just given me a brainwave. I'm going to try my tv as a monitor. It's samsung also, so we'll see if the monitor is at fault. Thank you for your idea.

You may need to reduce the screen resoution for the Samung TV it may not be as good as your monitor if you get a black screen then try that.