Listing Of Hotspots In Los: Existing ?

AsiaWolfie

does anybody know a good and comprehensive list of HOTSPOTS in LOS ? I mean, more than just the usual Starbucks and airport places.... and with listings of countryside towns as well... does such a list exist ? I know there are many such international websites catering for the W-LAN community, but which are good for Thailand ? maybe some Thai internet providers have a good list in English on their website ? its like that in Malaysia, but as everybody knows, customer service is almost not existing in LOS.... so I wonder...

I assume that you are asking about paid WiFi services? If so, the major providers I am aware of are:

KSC Hotspot

KSC Hotspot coverage

True WiFi

True WiFi locations

Shin Hotspot

Shin Hotspot locations

and on each of those providers websites they list active, and in some cases, planned, WiFi hotspots thrughout Thailand.

My experiences with customer service at both KSC Hotspot and True WiFi have beed extremely positive.

There are likely other paid WiFi providers? You might be able to find better lists, for Thailand, at some of the international roaming service providers websites; GoRemote, iPass, Boingo and T-Systems.