On Friday's Thailand Today On Radio Bangkok

Felix Lynn

On the next Thailand Today on Radio Bangkok,

- Stickman reveals how he stopped a man from marrying a bargirl and saved a marriage …

- Why getting a driver’s license in Thailand is no longer a joke.

- A murder investigation update as the mother of the victim visits the crime scene in Chiang Mai five years after her daughter was raped and murdered.

All that and the latest on the runway crack story that won’t runaway…on the next Thailand Today…each weekday at five pm, midnight and five am

Listen in here: http://www.radiobangkok.net

On the next Thailand Today on Radio Bangkok,

-  Stickman reveals how he stopped a man from marrying a bargirl and saved a marriage …

-  Why getting a driver’s license in Thailand is no longer a joke.

-  A murder investigation update as the mother of the victim visits the crime scene in Chiang Mai five years after her daughter was raped and murdered.

All that and the latest on the runway crack story that won’t runaway…on the next Thailand Today…each weekday at five pm, midnight and five am

Listen in here: http://www.radiobangkok.net

Hey, I got my licence recently. Mind you, I am good driver, usually. But on that day I made a little mistake, and bumped one of the cones, so they said I had to do it all again. They dont take money anymore, because they are scared of the TV exposure stories. Anyway, I called a friend who is well known, and they then said I did not have to do it again.

is that a joke still??

suppose so