Loxinfo Adsl

Shivek

Yes.That's for sure.True Bittorrent and P2P downloading sux big time.CsLoxinfo's adsl beats the true for quality big time.Huge difference.But you can only apply for CsLoxinfo's adsl if you have a TOT telephone line.

How much download speed for 256kbps? By True i get 30k/s.

Yes.That's for sure.True Bittorrent and P2P downloading sux big time.CsLoxinfo's adsl beats the true for quality big time.Huge difference.But you can only apply for CsLoxinfo's adsl if you have a TOT telephone line.

How much download speed for 256kbps? By True i get 30k/s.

They are better than true but getting worse for every day. I have a CSLox 1Mbps line and I get 200-400kbps down international and about 800kbps down locally...

I use Loxinfo on their 2MBs service. The McAfee speed test http://us.mcafee.com/root/speedometer/default.asp records the speed as 161.28 Kbps (20.16 KBps) :o - a lot, lot slower than I think it should be. It didn't used to be that bad, I'm hoping it's just a temporary thing.

But for sure unfortunately I don't think you can switch to CSLox from True and think all problems will be solved!

I just used the speed test above and all it could tell me I was over 2Mbps.......I am in the UK though. Bacl in LOS later this year, have to find something a bit better than the dial up I was working with last year.

They are better than true but getting worse for every day. I have a CSLox 1Mbps line and I get 200-400kbps down international and about 800kbps down locally...

Would agree with that 100%, their actual connection uptime is worse than True imo, I experienced hardly any complete outages with True, with CSLox its a daily thing :o