Qatar Airways (Heathrow - Swampy)

kunash

Qatar Airways new business lounge should be open by early January at terminal 4, Heathrow. It was due to open later in the year. I will be flying with them for the first time on 6th Jan to Swampy, with a stop over in Doha. So looking forward to that.

Normally I fly Thai Air, and am very happy with them as th flight is direct, but thought I would try Qatar.

Does anyone know what lounge qatar business uses at swampy pls?

thanks

Make sure you stay on the bus and get off at the separate biz terminal for the lounge at Doha. Great airline....after Thai you're in for a treat! :)

i guess the staff would be able to point me in the right direction.

would it be a separate business class shuttle bus, so it will go directly there?

thanks for all replies.

Make sure you stay on the bus and get off at the separate biz terminal for the lounge at Doha. Great airline....after Thai you're in for a treat! :)

i guess the staff would be able to point me in the right direction.

would it be a separate business class shuttle bus, so it will go directly there?

thanks for all replies.

Not really, the bus will have premium and economy class passengers on board. The bus stops 1st at the normal terminal, and then proceeds towards the premium class separate building.

Normally the bus driver informs the passengers, but on more than one occasion I've noticed they didn't. If uncertain just ask.

Anyway you're in for a treat at Doha.

Greetz

Yermanee

I looked at Qatar for my flight to BKK in February, but the flights from TXL do not connect with their flights to BKK at all. What do you do in Doha for 8-10 hours on each leg?

I looked at Qatar for my flight to BKK in February, but the flights from TXL do not connect with their flights to BKK at all. What do you do in Doha for 8-10 hours on each leg?

Not sure what country TXL is in (the US?), but from Heathrow the stop over in Doha is about 3 and 1/2 hours, which is good. Gives me time to look at the duty free, and sit in the lounge.

hmmm, if i had a 8-10 hour stop over with QA i dont think i would fly with them :rolleyes: .

With Thai Air i fly out at about midday normally, and arrive about 6-7am in BKK and with QA leave 8am, and arrive the same time