Indian Channels In Thailand

rahulkhare

Hello All,

I am having an IPTV connection at my home to watch Indian TV channels....it is routed somewhere from chingmai....for this I only need one broadband connection, so I've TOT 4 Mbps connection at my home. I got this IPTV April this year and it was working very fine till 12th of November....I can surf the net and watch TV at same time without having any problem....but after 12th....now I can not watch tv anymore....

from 12th Nov. onwards when ever I switch on my TV, it works fine for 2-3 minutes and then goes to slow motion....then I need to refresh the channel and again it works fine for next 2-3 minutes....I contacted the supllier and he replied that its a problem of ur net , so I called TOT , they came and found that my net is working very fine....even they increased the speed alreay from 4 to 6 mbps....but still I can't use my tv. I then tested this system to one of my friends home....and I can watch TV without any problem.

yep also one thing to mention that my TV works fine daily 2-3 hrs without any problem in morning hours (between 7 am to 10 am)....but after that, I can't watch it....Now problem is supllier is saying it is a problem of TOT where as TOT said that our net is working normally....so we can't do any thing....

if any one is having same problem and got solution OR if someone know how do I come out from this....pl let me know....

Thanks in advance

with Regards

Rahul

For Indian channels direct satellite access I believe is easy from Thailand. Use of streaming video is hit and miss for everyone pulling from outside Thailand as the bandwidth is just not there most of the time. 4 or 6m is your speed in country when everything is working well but is unlikely to be there end to end and even less so when you have to share overloaded connections out of Thailand.