Mobile Phone Repair

tesco lotus there are 2.

dont go to the one near fugu restrant. they changed my LCD screen with aanother broken 1. probably a second hand one offf ebay rom china worth about a pound then they would not exept responablity.

there is a man who does it. he used to be stationed near the Bangkok bangkok inside tescos now i think he has moved near the dimond and photo shop.

always been with him haven't had a problem yet. but this is thailand so expect the parts to be replaced with fake made in thailand ones but better that thana broken phone

What is it that you might require, O large one?

R

Now then! I might have added a couple of kilos but......!

Anyway - my work phone is a bit battered and bruised and doesn't like the rain - could not answer calls yesterday until it dried out! Needs a general overhaul, cleaning and a few new bits - keypad, etc. Do not particularly want to buy a new one at the moment.

What is it that you might require, O large one?

R

Now then! I might have added a couple of kilos but......!

Anyway - my work phone is a bit battered and bruised and doesn't like the rain - could not answer calls yesterday until it dried out! Needs a general overhaul, cleaning and a few new bits - keypad, etc. Do not particularly want to buy a new one at the moment.

Ah - then I don't want to help, I'm afraid. Depending on what type of phone it is, water damage is the nastiest to cure, causing no end of odd and erratic behaviour and returning after weeks of being OK. Even merely the general humidity and dampness in the atmosphere in the rainy season can cause phones to go ga-ga, even tho they've had no direct contact with water. (My expensive touch-screen Bberry has a screen speckled with white on the inside right now ... some kind of small mushrooms, I think.)

Sorry - and good luck!

R

My pigeons are water soaked. Big C promised to get them serviced.Who needs phones :rolleyes:

yep pigeons ae the way forward. cheap u don't get junk messages, unless bird shit is junk and the other perosn cannot red button you. pigeons igeons pigeons are the way forwatd

• 10 months later...

i would agree with Big C, and the person he is referring to owns both the shop and stall opposite BB.

need to fix phone..

WHat is this guys name? or name of stall I thought that was a tourist stand.. though theyve probably moved about. I dont want to give it Somchai that promises the world and delivers nothing..

i would agree with Big C, and the person he is referring to owns both the shop and stall opposite BB.

need to fix phone..

WHat is this guys name? or name of stall I thought that was a tourist stand.. though theyve probably moved about. I dont want to give it Somchai that promises the world and delivers nothing..

What make and model and what's up with it?

R