Net Tv And Thai Channels

mac1970

Hey Heavy Users,

So following problem. Net, there is few sites where you can get live Thai tv.

Everything works fine with 56k(quality sucks), buuut 256/512k, no way, jamming or not showing picture at all.

Any good ideas how to fix the problem. I have tried with 256k ADSL, 512k, 1M LAN connection. Using Windows Media Player(v10) and codec's are run to laptop.

Still have possible to use 2M LAN, but perhaps you guys know better solution. How get smooth and nice picture or possible at all??? :o

And pls. no comments that buy satellite tv(1.8m dish not legal here) or go to Thailand(ok, give me 2M bath/year and I do it) :D

Here is my experience. I suggest you forget about the live Thai TV from the internet. You will always have problems no matter what your speed is. My wife and I have a 3 Megabit cable connection and live Thai TV sometimes works, but usually it has problems. What I suggest instead is using a site that has recorded Thai programming. The one my wife finds to be best is Doozija.com. It costs a reasonable $10/per month. They say it is a donation, but we were not able to get it to work without paying the $10 fee.

Yep, you're right. I have now heard same kind of stories from many guys and my friends from Finland. So lets try this one. And you're right, does not work without payment. Just try to play after choosing one, and suprise nothing happens. So do you know how long it takes, when they activate the connection?

Just interesting that they offer these live tv channels(wwitv) and if like get it work, you need million gigabyte connection, evenif it works at all.

Anyway thanks for advice.

Marko

Once you pay, you can connect right away. At the end of one month, when you log in again, they ask for another $10. My wife pays when she sees this and she starts watching right away once again.

Another trick to know: My wife picks several shows to watch by adding them to a play list. This way, when one episode ends, the next one is ready for her without her even having to get up off of the sofa to do anything. She usually queues up four or five selections at a time.

Good luck and enjoy!