Thai Woman Bites Off Estranged Husband’s Penis And Stabs Him To Death

webfact

Why are these things mostly Pattaya? This stuff is common in Thailand, but we only hear about Pattaya. Press wants to have a place to prove is bad?

Try reading the story. It was not in Pattaya. It was in Sattahip. Sattahip is not Pattaya at all. Sattahip is a 99.9% Thai military town an hour bus ride way away from Pattaya.

Credit to mark45y for reading the OP, In fact the location of the incident was Plu Ta Luang which is probably another 30 minutes further on after Sattahip.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knife placed near the bed?`

This i think the story went like that:

She placed the knife near the bed, was waiting until him sleep then took the knife and stabbed him in his stomach.

Then she waited until he is dead and bite off off his peni$ and stabed herself in the arm and tells police he was forcing her to have oral sex and fighting her with a knife.

look for fingerprints of him on the knife first...maybe he used it before but maybe it can be found out that there are fresh ones on it somewho

Edited by luvU2much500THB

If the facts are as stated then she fought off a rapist who happened to be her estranged husband. The rapist died in the ensuing fight, self defense.

Yeah, while not justifying his actions I'm wondering if his stabbing of her really took place before or after she bit his genitals off? Maybe she did both first and he wrestled the knife away and stabbed her with it, you know how these stories tend to get all twisted when there is no opposing point of view, just like having an auto accident here....

If he had only forced oral sex that alone wouldn't justify her biting off his penis though that certainly isn't a wise choice of happy endings when one is forcing the issue so to speak :whistling: ...

Edited by WarpSpeed

Why are these things mostly Pattaya? This stuff is common in Thailand, but we only hear about Pattaya. Press wants to have a place to prove is bad?

Try reading the story. It was not in Pattaya. It was in Sattahip. Sattahip is not Pattaya at all. Sattahip is a 99.9% Thai military town an hour bus ride way away from Pattaya.

Credit to mark45y for reading the OP, In fact the location of the incident was Plu Ta Luang which is probably another 30 minutes further on after Sattahip.

Plu Ta Luang is close to U-Tapao airport.

From Pattaya, its closer than Sattahip if you travel over Buddha mountain, onto 331.

Check the map.

Sounds like a very painfull way to go.

This is the price that everyone pays for. This man was not faithful to his wife. I feel for everyone and this lady did not know how to end it. I hope every man and woman gets about " Being Marriage. " It is a commitment and both have to carry on. Men and women do not run around and abuse the spouses. Women and men have pride and dignity. Unfortunately, this case she is not able to walk and find a new exit. We need to educate every person to stand tall and able to make a better judgment. I am sorry, my heart and soul go with the family and friends. My opinion.

May all of your Christmas dreams come true.....

If the facts are as stated then she fought off a rapist who happened to be her estranged husband. The rapist died in the ensuing fight, self defense.

Just a though, but what if

She murdered him then bit off his xxx in a vindictive rage, then stabbed herself in the arm to make it look more real.

As he died before the divorce she gets everything ..... no witness to say what happened. Murder.

Oh sorry, forgot this is ThaiVisa ........ Man always bad/wrong ... Woman always good/right

Agree.....

Too bad the other side of the story will never be heard!

The murderer and her FATHER can say any version she likes to justify herself.

Any man disturbed and ignorant enough to force a woman to give him oral sex deserves this. I would consider doing the same thing if I was being raped. Hope she does get self-defense, seems pretty clear-cut to me. Good riddance.

Agreed, never put your tallywhacker in the teeth of an estranged wife. Never. Even if you've been living together. But!-There's no proof of forced oral sex here, just allegation from someone with much to lose.

"Mrs. Mali said he became very angry and tried to force her to have anal sex but she resisted. He then pushed her on the bed and beat her up and forced her to give him oral sex. Mrs. Mali said she was in tears, and decided to bite off his penis. Mr. Pairoj then grabbed a knife which had been placed on top of the bed and stabbed her on her right arm. She said they were fighting over the knife for about 10 minutes when she finally grabbed the knife from him and stabbed him once in the stomach."

If this is true, it's understandable. Whose knife was it, and who placed it on the bed?

Edited by ding

Any man disturbed and ignorant enough to force a woman to give him oral sex deserves this. I would consider doing the same thing if I was being raped. Hope she does get self-defense, seems pretty clear-cut to me. Good riddance.

Agreed, never put your tallywhacker in the teeth of an estranged wife. Never. But!-There's no proof of forced oral sex here, just allegation from someone with much to lose.

Cannot believe how much mail this subject has attracted.It is an ancient Thai tale.

From Pattaya, its closer than Sattahip if you travel over Buddha mountain, onto 331.

Check the map.

Take bus from Pattaya Sukhumvit. They leave every 20 minutes. 45 55 minutes Sattahip. Bus takes an extreme left at Sattahip. 5 minutes Kilo nung. 5 minutes Plu Ta Luang, 10 minutes Kilo Sip and U Tapao airport. 30 minutes Ban Chang. 90 minutes Rayong.

Or if you go by train, Chon Buri 09.49

Si Racha Jn. " 10.13

Pattaya " 10.35

Yanasangwararam " 10.57

Suan Nong Nuch " 11.04

Ban Plu Ta Luang arr. 11.20

Edited by mark45y

I feel sorry for the kids having to shoulder and explain this for the rest of their lives..

So, where are you from? ******* And you have 1 daughter and she lives with your parents? Not my parents, only my Mom and Grandamother. My Dad is dead. Oh, I'm sorryto hear that. How did your father die? My Mom bit his penus off and then stabbed him.

No good way to tell it or to look at it.

uncletom

I feel sorry for the kids having to shoulder and explain this for the rest of their lives..

So, where are you from? ******* And you have 1 daughter and she lives with your parents? Not my parents, only my Mom and Grandamother. My Dad is dead. Oh, I'm sorryto hear that. How did your father die? My Mom bit his penus off and then stabbed him.

No good way to tell it or to look at it.

uncletom

Before I get chastised for spelling I will come forth and say I know already.

Just early in the morning and had to run to the bathroom for duty.

uncletom

Check the map.

Take bus from Pattaya Sukhumvit. They leave every 20 minutes. 45 55 minutes Sattahip. Bus takes an extreme left at Sattahip. 5 minutes Kilo nung. 5 minutes Plu Ta Luang, 10 minutes Kilo Sip and U Tapao airport. 30 minutes Ban Chang. 90 minutes Rayong.

Si Racha Jn. " 10.13

Pattaya " 10.35

Yanasangwararam " 10.57

Suan Nong Nuch " 11.04

I wonder who will follow the travel directions, what will folks do there? look for easter eggs, maybe part of a penis ?

If the woman was forced as described she did well.

Sukhumvit. They leave every 20 minutes. 45 55 minutes Sattahip. Bus takes an extreme left at Sattahip. 5 minutes Kilo nung. 5 minutes Plu Ta Luang, 10 minutes Kilo Sip and U Tapao airport. 30 minutes Ban Chang. 90 minutes Rayong.

Si Racha Jn. " 10.13

Pattaya " 10.35

Yanasangwararam " 10.57

Suan Nong Nuch " 11.04

Carib said,

I wonder who will follow the travel directions, what will folks do there? look for easter eggs, maybe part of a penis ?

If the woman was forced as described she did well.

Response to Carib,

A lot of things to do in Sattahip. They have an all night farmers market which opens around midnight and closes in the morning. Women with sharp knives cut up chickens, pigs, ducks and things like that. I read in the paper they had a 40 lady brothel in the middle of the market but the cops raided it a few months back. I also read about a lot of drug deals in the area. A number of police forces patrol the area. The Sattahip Thai Navy drug cops seem to make the news at least once a week. Friends have told me that the area is not safe for Falang (it may be safe for Farang but not Falang) after dark because of all the military guys there with little money and lots of time to go looking for it. A lot of the working ladies from Pattaya have boyfriends in the Thai ,Navy, Army, Air force and Marines stationed in the area. There has to be 10 men to every one woman in Sattahip. If one wants to take a walk down memory lane, Kilo Sip is where the Brothels were for the US servicemen during Vietnam. When Pattaya was still a little fishing village.

Edited by mark45y

Ten minutes worth of struggling, both must have been in fair physical condition. Maybe I have become callus in my senior years, but this story did not even ring the bell for shocking news. I did wonder if the smartly dressed (not) fellow in the room/photo with the medics, police, and I assume the father was a part of the undercover investigative team. RIP

HMMM??

So how are you dressed when rousted out of bed at 'Oh dark 30'..?? I presume you immediately dress in a suit and tie when you rise..??

Again and again - inane comments; 'pictures disappointing' - poorly dressed - some folks always mis the point...

She murdered him then bit off his xxx in a vindictive rage, then stabbed herself in the arm to make it look more real.

As he died before the divorce she gets everything ..... no witness to say what happened. Murder.

Oh sorry, forgot this is ThaiVisa ........ Man always bad/wrong ... Woman always good/right

The blood spill pattern would solve that. If he were dead before, there would be minimal bleeding, since the heart stopped pumping. Perhaps if you relied on scientific evidence instead of Neanderthal thought patterns some enlightenment would come your way.

It begs the question, did the lady lure her estranged hubby for oral sex setting him up for the fatal munch?

She appears to be a very smart lady because there's no way the main item of evidencce will ever stand up in court.

The blood spill pattern would solve that. If he were dead before, there would be minimal bleeding, since the heart stopped pumping. Perhaps if you relied on scientific evidence instead of Neanderthal thought patterns some enlightenment would come your way.

If you stab a dead body in the back and lay it on its back then there will be plenty of blood, gravity will see to that, also every stab wound in a living person does not not result in blood spurting out.