Online Vitamin Store

ChiangMaiThai

I have bought GABA and many other supplements from iherb.com. They have a very wide range of products. Initially I used their express delivery service with DHL which, added to the duty and other costs, turned out to be very expensive. Now I just buy three or four items and get it shipped by normal post which is only $4 and I don't have to pay customs. The drawback is if your package goes missing you have no insurance. I have recieved about 8 orders from them without any problems. Delivery by normal post to Thailand takes about 2 weeks.

I've bought several times from www.swansonvitamins.com

Their prices are competitive and their normal international shipping is fedex. This is where the problem is though because after my initial 3 orders fedex Thailand started slapping on a massive customs fee which amounted to an extra 1500 baht for an order that was worth 700 baht. The first 3 orders only had the customs fee of 200 baht but it seems that after you pay the first time and they know that you're going to pay they then get you each time. So you might be better off getting requesting that it is sent with normal mail - or you can try your luck. All I do now is get my vitamins sent to a friend in Malaysia and I pick them up whenever I pass through there.