Sameday Visarun By Plane From Suva

Hello everyone.. :rolleyes:

I need to do my next visarun latest 4 th jan..I was thinking this time something different than sitting in the van/bus whole day.. Maby visiting some other country airport, eat something there and come back same day.

Anyone done something similar?.What country, airline etc you reccommend to make easy same day visarun by plane from Suva?

Edited by thaitero

Are you talking about a visa run (going to a Thai consulate and apply for a visa) or a border run, just hop over the border and come back to Thailand to get a new entry?

If the last, it should not be a problem. What is best depends on your nationality and if you need to enter the other country or not. For some countries you might need to buy a visa.

It has been done, without any problem. One member posted that he flew to Singapore and, to save space in his passport, did not go through immigration at Changi airport. Instead, he turned around in the transit area and took the next flight back to Bangkok. If you do the same I suggest you keep your boarding passing, in case the Thai immigration officer asks for it on your return.

Suva, Fiji Islands is not what you mean I suspect. :jap:

You might find an absence of discount flights during that period. Believe Singapore has decent duty free shopping and is pleasant airport to spend time so no need to return on next fight.

Suva, Fiji Islands is not what you mean I suspect

You might find an absence of discount flights during that period.

That seem to be true. :o I just was surfing around airasia website and noticed that I would need to budget at least about 15 K for trip like this or do some airlines have last minute deals or something like that? And yes suvarnhabum Bangkok is the place from where i am planning to leave :rolleyes:

Suva, Fiji Islands is not what you mean I suspect

You might find an absence of discount flights during that period.

That seem to be true. :o I just was surfing around airasia website and noticed that I would need to budget at least about 15 K for trip like this or do some airlines have last minute deals or something like that? And yes suvarnhabum Bangkok is the place from where i am planning to leave :rolleyes:

Bangkok-Penang return ticket Jan 4th, 5355 baht.

Bangkok-Penang return ticket Jan 4th, 5355 baht.

1415 (BKK)

1655 (PEN

1725 (PEN)

1805 (BKK)

Thanks for the tip..Do i have time to board back to Bangkok in half hour?.Never been in Penang before. :huh: I think it is too tight for me. Spending 2-4 hours in destination place eating and taxfreshopping would be the ideal solution

One member posted that he flew to Singapore and, to save space in his passport, did not go through immigration at Changi airport. Instead, he turned around in the transit area and took the next flight back to Bangkok.

Really? as you can't do this at the land border (AFAIK) I wonder if this is really possible when doing a boarder run via international airports.

Tickets to HCMC with Air Asia are dirt cheap if you book a week or two in advance. I don't think Finns need visa to Vietnam. Swedes, Danes and Norwegians don't. Since there's a morning and a late afternoon flight, you can actually see a bit of the city even if you come and go on one day. The airport is more or less in the city as well.