Mod Pcx Seats In Chiang Mai

mic6ard

When driving south on the outer side of the east side moat, turning left after Somphet market towards Warorot market, about halfway to Warorot you will find a small shop on your right that does all kinds of PCX modification stuff, including pillowless seats. Good luck.

Hi .

Try NR Motorcycle seat shop (086266338 Khun Narong).I whent these last week and had my PCX seat altered.He will make you a seat exactly how you want it.If you go over Narawat bridge (away from the city ) turn right at the lights along the river after about 400 Meters you will come to Rimping supermarket on your left ,the seat shop is 3rd or 4th shop in the block of shop houses after the entrance to Rimping supermarket. Khun Narong speaks little English but his workmanship is superb and he is very eager to enshure you are satisfied .Hope this helps.

Khun Narong did wonderful work for me on a different bike and is recommended somewhere on GT-Riders forum as well.

Regarding the other suggestion:

When driving south on the outer side of the east side moat, turning left after Somphet market towards Warorot market... - Venman

I'd have written -

When driving south on the outer side of the east side moat, turning left after the Somphet market - which is on the other side of the moat - onto Chang Moi road, toward Wororot Market (green sign) and so forth thereafter.

(That's because, after 14 months, I'm still upside down and turned around sometimes (hi, Venman).):rolleyes: