I Think I Become Mr.Ed (38 Yo)

vspin134

Been trying all sort of herbal stuff in LOS eg. krachai dum. I am 38 yo and has a gf about 13 years younger...and it appeared that she demands more often and expect more in that bed department. Not that I don't have desire or anything but just hard to keep up with people at that age. Need advise...

Thinking about getting one of those pill in chiangmai but heard rumor about fake at even appear to be legid pharma...any comment would appreciate

Hi,

We recently received in stock Dymatize Excite Virility Pills below is a bit of information:

Formulated for Virility, Stamina and Power! An all natural phyto-aphrodisiac, Excite w/ Horny Goat Weed is based on the latest research into male performance and sexual health. Each highly potent capsule contains a unique and powerful complex of herbs formulated to support libido and sexual activity through a variety of mechanisms. These herbs include Horny Goat Weed, Maca, Macuna pruriens and Polypodium vulgare, which in combination, can help support higher performance in and out of the gym.

Dymatize Excite Ingredients

Serving Size - 2 capsules Servings Per Container - 45 % Daily Value* Horny Goat Weed - 500mg(Epimedium grandiflorum) Standardized to 10% Icariin * Maca (Lepidium meyenii) - 250mg Standardized to contain macamidesand macanes * Mucuna pruriens - 40mg(L-Dihydroxyphenylalanine) Standardized 15% L-Dopa * Polypodium vulgare - 40mg (20-Hydroxyecdysone) Standardized 8% 20-EDC * Tribulus (10:1 Extract) - 200mg * Ginseng - 100mg * Passion Flower - 100mg * Ginkgo Biloba - 100mg *

Other Ingredients: Gelatin, cellulose, silicon dioxide. * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on you calorie needs.

Recommended Use: As an adult dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily with a meal. For a more immediate response take three (3) to four (4) capsules 90 minutes before activity.

http://www.phukethea...product=2055359

And I do agree with the above that exercise will help dramatically.

Happy Holidays