Service Girl Accuses German Of Not Paying

britmaveric

Service girl accuses German of not paying - Calls customer a Cheap Charlie

news423.jpg

Police were called after a lady of the night was found crying near the President apartments on Soi Bukao. She told a heart-rending tale about an elderly German customer who had approached her on Beach Road to inquire about horizontal leisure pursuits. They had adjourned to the apartments but, following consummation, she claimed the guy had kicked her out and even stolen her mobile phone and personal cash of 3,000 baht which she needed for survival. Her description included some unflattering references to the German people as a whole.

Inquiry officers went to the action room (which was locked) where they questioned Mr Martin Hebb, aged 65, who denied he had stolen anything from the complainant. He claimed the woman had made up the theft story as she knew he could not disprove her allegations. None the less, there was no sign of the mobile phone in the room.However, he did admit he had not paid her the agreed sum of 1,000 baht for services rendered, saying that the intimate episode was a disappointing one from where he stood After a long discussion, the German agreed to pay the 1,000 baht fee and a further 3,000 baht whose fate was hotly disputed. In return, both the woman and the police agreed to drop the investigation.

-Pattaya Today

17 Aug 2005

So prostitution is (in theory) illegal in Thailand, and yet the police can still help the woman to get payment for the services rendered ? Isn't that kind of like a drug dealer going to the police because a user didn't pay enough for the ya-ba he sold ?

T.I.T I guess :o:D

This is encouraging, maybe I have some recourse on my 400b Rolex, which performance of said timepiece

... was a disappointing one ...

I want my 400b back, along with maybe a couple thousand for pain and suffering .... :o:D

So prostitution is (in theory) illegal in Thailand, and yet the police can still help the woman to get payment for the services rendered ? T.I.T I guess  :o  :D

That why 12 Million fat ,forty,frustrated male Non Thai tourists DONT come to Patti every year for their Hols. :D

A Deal a Deal......she is entitled to her dosh :D Yeah

I think the crying bit was only because she had to show her face in the bloody news. Too stupid these news boys to put everybodies face in the news. He11 I'm surprised these priks didn't show the kid that got electricuted. That's a bad story of the Thais protecting the rich and not punishing the wrong doers. Not that the girl is rich but why show her face. SICK jounarlism and don't see it getting any better. Why don't they go after the rich guys screwing the people that really make this country work. Rich get richer and the poor get poorer. SAD

• 8 months later...
Service girl accuses German of not paying - Calls customer a Cheap Charlie

After a long discussion, the German agreed to pay the 1,000 baht fee and a further 3,000 baht whose fate was hotly disputed. In return, both the woman and the police agreed to drop the investigation.

-Pattaya Today

17 Aug 2005

Hmmm, I wonder where the hotly disputed ฿3,000 ended up...? :o

So prostitution is (in theory) illegal in Thailand, and yet the police can still help the woman to get payment for the services rendered ? Isn't that kind of like a drug dealer going to the police because a user didn't pay enough for the ya-ba he sold ?

T.I.T I guess :o:D

In Germany it would go like this: The user is charged with fraud/theft or robbery, the dealer with trafficing/possesing illegal substances and tax evasion... The world is a whore...

this really is kind of an amazing story .....

but since the Patters folks say that it isn't a sleazy adult playground ... :o

Really the whole police involvement thing is disturbing .... they took the guy to the police station and on a he said she said story ... pretty well extorted 3k baht out of him?

then again ... better that than bothering with a court trial or her friends :D

He claimed the woman had made up the theft story as she knew he could not disprove her allegations. None the less, there was no sign of the mobile phone in the room.However, he did admit he had not paid her the agreed sum of 1,000 baht for services rendered, saying that the intimate episode was a disappointing one from where he stood After a long discussion, the German agreed to pay the 1,000 baht fee and a further 3,000 baht whose fate was hotly disputed. In return, both the woman and the police agreed to drop the investigation.

-Pattaya Today

17 Aug 2005

Sleazy Thai cops - Thailand's finest at their worst

Am I the only one who believes the girl? Many slime balls take advantage of the girls and think the girl won't go to the police. Actually most won't. If the girl is a hard case she will have her own methods of extracting what she is owed so the police are a much better deal for the slimeballs. :o

T.I.T I guess  :D  :D

I was just about to say the same.

He could have stayed in Germany and shagged a brass, refused to pay and then had the sh*t kicked out of him by her pimp. Given that scenario, he'd probably choose the Thai experience.

It's a funny old world..... :o

T.I.T I guess  :D  :D

I was just about to say the same.

He could have stayed in Germany and shagged a brass, refused to pay and then had the sh*t kicked out of him by her pimp. Given that scenario, he'd probably choose the Thai experience.

It's a funny old world..... :D

:o:D

He claimed the woman had made up the theft story as she knew he could not disprove her allegations. None the less, there was no sign of the mobile phone in the room.However, he did admit he had not paid her the agreed sum of 1,000 baht for services rendered, saying that the intimate episode was a disappointing one from where he stood After a long discussion, the German agreed to pay the 1,000 baht fee and a further 3,000 baht whose fate was hotly disputed. In return, both the woman and the police agreed to drop the investigation.

-Pattaya Today

17 Aug 2005

Sleazy Thai cops - Thailand's finest at their worst

What are they supposed to do?

Waste money taking it further?

Court etc :o

No excuse for stealing her phone and money, but not being accused of not paying is another matter.

In UK law you cannot make a contract for an illegal purpose.

(Thai contract law seems to be similar to the UK in most cases).

I remember this from my legal class at university.

For some reason it stuck in my mind. :o

There is a famous case where a Brougham, a horse drawn carriage, was hired for the purpose of prostitution.

At the end the passenger did not pay the fare, so the driver sued.

The action was unsuccessful. It was ruled that there was no contract, as the purpose was illegal.

The same criteria should apply here.

....................and that gentlemen is WHY you DON'T take girls from Beach Road.It cost him 4,000BHT. Sure he'd have agreed a fee of something like 300 BHT, no Beach Road Stalker has 3,000 on them.Total extortion by the Hooker.Better spending 4,000 on a full night of entertainment plus a chrome pole expert.

WHY ARE THERE SO MANY FOOLS OUT THERE !!!

:o EPG.

• 7 months later...

ok, I remember this story before, cant be arsed to read it again so only gonna comment on the bit about the police telling the farang to pay up for illegal services.

I do agree that this is very strange, the police in the end force the man to pay the woman thereby making him a criminal. But look at the other side, the side of reality. Prostitution might have been classified illegal by the higher ups but it's the police on the streets who have to deal with this, and we all know that despite what it says on paper prostitution is pretty much 'legal' here and therefore prostitutes get this kind of protection.

No way the guy would have to pay it if he got a lawyer and made a case of this especially with a similar style situation in the west but in the end for the little people justice has been served.

If he had been told he didn't have to pay and news got out, blokes all over Pattaya would be up to the trick by now. You can imagine it round the bars "You don't have to pay them after you shagged them mate, the police can't do nothing about it! Just tell them you'll give them the money beforehand, they can't prove anything".

I suppose we have to wait for the case where some girl takes a dude to a police station and says, 'He promised me 3000, and only gave me 1000!" I wouldn't be surprised if the police took the farangs side on that one and told the girl to sling her hook.