Stunning Bike

HDRIDER

Someone leave it in the backyard in the weather for the last year? This is a wind up, right? :blink:

HD has been known for his sarcasm before laugh.gif

Clean up the fork tubes with some AutoSol. Drill a small hole in the headlight to drain the water. Replace the header pipes and you're ready to gowhistling.gif

Edited by VocalNeal

Someone leave it in the backyard in the weather for the last year? This is a wind up, right? :blink:

HD has been known for his sarcasm before laugh.gif

Clean up the fork tubes with some AutoSol. Drill a small hole in the headlight to drain the water. Replace the header pipes and you're ready to gowhistling.gif

Lack of smiley's through me off the trail :lol:

post-49171-0-75572200-1293471492_thumb.jI used to buy and sell bikes up in Chiang Mai. One time I had a Kawasaki Boss in premium shape as I keep all my bikes and beside mine was one of these fine Platinum bikes with the majority of parts still on it. Usually parts fall off these splendid after about ten kilometers once you but them new. They used to give you a free scooter also if you bought one. Kinda like something to ride while backtracking and looking for your lost parts. Along came a French falang and bought the platinum because it was about 5,000 Baht less than my Boss. I figured it was a good marriage...post-49171-0-75572200-1293471492_thumb.j

I used to buy and sell bikes up in Chiang Mai. One time I had a Kawasaki Boss in premium shape as I keep all my bikes and beside mine was one of these fine Platinum bikes with the majority of parts still on it. Usually parts fall off these splendid after about ten kilometers once you but them new. They used to give you a free scooter also if you bought one. Kinda like something to ride while backtracking and looking for your lost parts. Along came a French falang and bought the platinum because it was about 5,000 Baht less than my Boss. I figured it was a good marriage...post-49171-0-75572200-1293471492_thumb.j

Edited by bunta71

Amazing how the OP see's his Bike, through rose tinted glasses me thinks, my neighbour next door has a Harley heritage, i think thats the model, i'm not into bikes but that's a thing of beauty. chrome, white wall tyres, immaculate and a absolute head turner, mind saying that he looks like one of the village people the way he dresses on it. the green eyed monster and envy coming out there, joking apart now thats a bike!!!!

Amazing how the OP see's his Bike, through rose tinted glasses me thinks, my neighbour next door has a Harley heritage, i think thats the model, i'm not into bikes but that's a thing of beauty. chrome, white wall tyres, immaculate and a absolute head turner, mind saying that he looks like one of the village people the way he dresses on it. the green eyed monster and envy coming out there, joking apart now thats a bike!!!!

OP has one of the nicest custom harleys in Phuket

in addition to his other bikes

HD Rider was taking the piss out of it. He has been repremanded for not using smileys in his original post :lol:

HD Rider was taking the piss out of it. He has been repremanded for not using smileys in his original post :lol:

Will use them from now on, sorry about that ;)

Thanks a lot :D , nobody else like Harleys here :(

Thanks a lot :D nobody else like Harleys here :(

Thanks a lot :D , nobody else like Harleys here :(

I do, but I'm more a fan of custom HD's 'less is more scenario'. Saw some stunning choppers parked in the side soi outside the Imperial Mae Ping and they weren'rt entered in the show either. B)

Now i understand.... after not getting any attention anymore from the people on the sidewalk when you drive by on your HD you now start putting pictures from total neglect Chinese build motorbikes.

I can place here links and photo's from HD from 6 months old where the chrome jumps off or the paint bubbles up. Total repair costs US$ 10.000, not under waranty. But what do you expect from a cheap, US$ 36.000 road ready, American product. :shock1:

Regards and have all a great and safe 2011 :burp:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot :D nobody else like Harleys here :(

Oh yes I like Harley’s, I owned a low rider when I started living in Phuket but wrecked it in a accident which almost cost my life. :angry:

Nowadays i think that the Harleys are muuuuuuuuuuuch to expensive in Thailand and I prefer my shiny big white car. ( I’m getting old and like air-con and so on ) :whistling: