Cold Storage Unit

MisterMan

Hi I am looking for a cold storage unit. The kind that open from the top. It is mainly to store food to keep out the bugs and the temperature is not relevant as there will be no meat or produce.

WHere is the cheapest one? I have an add in the Gazette too for 2nd hand.

I saw one for 12k at Home Pro. My friend said they are cheaper at Makro but have not bothered to drive there yet.

Any ideas? or old ones laying around?

Thanks

ah confirmed. Didnt want to go to Makro as they are selling shark fin. Will go and lodge a complaint while I am there.

Thanks for the info. YOu saved me about 5k. .....

I can go buy it for you, you give me 9 you still safe 3 and dont have to go inside. :)

ah confirmed. Didnt want to go to Makro as they are selling shark fin. Will go and lodge a complaint while I am there.

Thanks for the info. YOu saved me about 5k. .....

I can go buy it for you, you give me 9 you still safe 3 and dont have to go inside. :)

...that what friends are for :lol:

In Phuket town there is a Sanden Intercool dealer stocking most of their products, and prices slightly less than Makro, and offer on site warranty services. Bought some stuff there, but cant recall name of road. Chao Fah east, turn left at red light Y crossing before Baan Suzuki, right side before the circle