Siemens Sl 65.

Jockstar

My mobile phone is a Siemens SL 65. The missus bought it for me. Its got a camera etc. Bu the one annoying thing is that if take any pictures then i cant transfer to my PC. Or lets say i want to change my ringtone to some music that i like. I can't. I went the other day to a few phone shops and asked if they had cable. No! Everyone of them said No. So the questions is. Has anyone seen or got a cable to link my phone to PC? Or My phone has infrared. Would it be possible and cheap to get some sort of device to allow me to do the things i want. My phone aso has a video camera and that would be cool to transfer some things i record. I'm not using the phone to its full potential due to not being able to get these things to my Pc. So any ideas guys?

My mobile phone is a Siemens SL 65. The missus bought it for me. Its got a camera etc. Bu the one annoying thing is that if take any pictures then i cant transfer to my PC. Or lets say i want to change my ringtone to some music that i like. I can't. I went the other day to a few phone shops and asked if they had cable. No! Everyone of them said No. So the questions is. Has anyone seen or got a cable to link my phone to PC? Or My phone has infrared. Would it be possible and cheap to get some sort of device to allow me to do the things i want. My phone aso has a video camera and that would be cool to transfer some things i record. I'm not using the phone to its full potential due to not being able to get these things to my Pc. So any ideas guys?

You need a Infared adaptor to connect to your pc USB port for transfer to your phone. Cheap as chips. Go into any pc store they will sort you out with one. Something like this----->

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/USB-IrDA-infrared-ad...1QQcmdZViewItem

Enjoy :o

Edited by lopburiguy