Final 4

ThaiPauly

Which Do you like Best  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This is not turning out to be as simple as I first imagined it to be, there are so manty GOOD names thrown in by you guys.

Think I will just call it "Thai Pauly's and be done with it. Anyone agree??

How about "Thai Pauly's Garden Bistro"? This way TV members will know it and others can assume the cuisine to be both Thai and European.

Just a thought...

Since you seem to want a garden or flower theme. How about this TP? The Northern Rose. Just one that popped into my head.

I like that one Jockstar.. I think you should consider it TP.. :o

I voted for "Rose Garden" as I have in all the other polls..

totster :D

Good one Jockstar :D

I wanna change my vote for "The Northern Rose".

:D

how about THE NORTHERN ROSE GARDEN?

I think you've got a winner there TP.

:o

Good name. Does the missus approve?

:D Not convinced I'm afraid. Its like gals go into stores say they like the first thing they try on and then spend the rest of the day trying everything in the store on before goung back to the first thing they saw :D

How about  I Never Promised You a Rose Garden......it's got "rose"...its got "garden"....AND....you don't actually have to buy any roses!!!!

I Beg Your Pardon :D

My memory banks were just about to automatically delete that song title due to never once being jogged into mind for about 30 years.

BTW, how about. "Phaasaa, Say, Rosemary and Thai"?

Lyrics from the Thai rendition of 'Scarborough Fair'.

Ok.Ok. It's got to be worth a groan at least. :o

:D:D

And the winner is

THE SECRET GARDEN

however all those that posted on this forum will receive a 20% discount on any food you eat at our new restauarnt. I will PM you all in the next few days, but I will be busy for a while as we take over Sept 1st.

there are many reasons for this choice. firstly we have no Roses, "Secret" implies

gotta have a look and we will have many hidden gems in the garden for discovery, at least I got away from ROSE GARDEN which I hated.

Will post agian tomorrow, but I cannot express my appreciation for all your help

I LOVE YOU ALL

TP

You have competition with this name in Thailand.

But it can work in your advantage if it is allowed to register.

http://www.secretgarden.co.th/

Thanx for the heads up but we will be called the Secret Garden only, not resort, and we are many kilos away . If they want to Sue, bring it on-I am used to it, the 2 are not comparable, but I thank you for pointing it out

Cheers Khun Jean

TP

Secret garden sounds good TP. :D

I just hope the secret has nothing to do with dogs.. :o

Ha ha ... Only joking about, I hope I am in the area at some point to come and taste the cuisine..

Chok Dee TP

totster :D

[/quote

Nothing to do with Dogs Tots, thanks for your support you are a top bloke, how is Montpellier these days? Finding somehwere to park is a NIGHTMARE :D

I would LOVE to meet you ( I dont mean love-you know, as a mate)

Cheers

TP