Seeking Print Shop For Big B/W Copies

T_Dog

Looking for a print or design shop that can print off ANSI E size documents (34 inch by 44 inch). Just needs to be black and white on plain paper, nothing fancy. Thought I would post here before I start on a foot search. All help appreciated.

There's a print shop on the soi that leads to the back of Kad Suan Gaew that has an industrial size print machine. It's on one of the sois that runs from the road parallel to Nimmanheiman to KSG. On the right hand side, just before the entrance to the shopping mall car park.

There's a print shop on the soi that leads to the back of Kad Suan Gaew that has an industrial size print machine. It's on one of the sois that runs from the road parallel to Nimmanheiman to KSG. On the right hand side, just before the entrance to the shopping mall car park.

I know that soi and will head there today. Thanks!

Couple of other choices: In Panthip on one of the empty floors - I think the top floor (food floor) there is a print shop which does industrial sizes. I also think the one in Airport Plaza (3rd floor opposite the Yamaha music shop) also does industrial printing ()there are a few on that floor that do normal prints that may also do larger prints to order if you ask too).

Couple of other choices: In Panthip on one of the empty floors - I think the top floor (food floor) there is a print shop which does industrial sizes. I also think the one in Airport Plaza (3rd floor opposite the Yamaha music shop) also does industrial printing ()there are a few on that floor that do normal prints that may also do larger prints to order if you ask too).

Thanks Wolf... Will check those out as well. The one Keo recommended is more of a high end banner shop and they are not set up well to do medium size paper so it gets pricey. But... If you want a 3 meter wide by 10 meter print, they can do it! Unreal machinery.

• 2 weeks later...

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun TDog,

Would certainly check out Photo Express on 3rd. floor Airport Plaza which is where many large-format full-color "fine art" quality prints are made, and compare their prices for BW.

best, ~o:37;

This is the place I get all my printing done. If you are facing the 3 Kings Monument the print shop is located to your RIGHT.

I get a 372 page book printed for only 180 Baht.

For the BEST Prices talk with the manager or owner. It's the lady that sits at the tables to your LEFT when you walk in.

If you talk with a worker they will add on THEIR Commission.

Also get LARGE Lamination of Maps done here at this shop as well.

Good Luck.

There's a great printer on the corner at the traffic lights at the "Three King's' - Yuparat intersection. Does just about any printing job, large or small, professionally.

• 4 months later...

This is the place I get all my printing done. If you are facing the 3 Kings Monument the print shop is located to your RIGHT.

I get a 372 page book printed for only 180 Baht.

For the BEST Prices talk with the manager or owner. It's the lady that sits at the tables to your LEFT when you walk in.

If you talk with a worker they will add on THEIR Commission.

Also get LARGE Lamination of Maps done here at this shop as well.

Good Luck.

There's a great printer on the corner at the traffic lights at the "Three King's' - Yuparat intersection. Does just about any printing job, large or small, professionally.

I also use this place and like vacationman says, ask the owner or the manager for prices. I went to print some electronic diagrams yesterday, about 48 inches by 48 inches and the worker quoted me 80 Baht per copy. I went over and asked the manager and she quoted me 40 Baht each! So the employees are marking up like 100%!