Mattress

twix38

Hello,

Can anyone advise me where in Pattaya/Jomtien area I can buy a cheap kingsize mattress?

A 2nd hand one in acceptable condition would do just fine, if anyone has one for sale.

Needed asap

(I need one 6 foot 6 inches by 6 foot - which I am assuming is King size)

If you drive up Theprasit rd. there is a Thai Furniture Shop (lefthandside of the road). They sell them starting price is around 3 or 4000 Baht (Spring mattress). Its the same place where they have the motorbike auctions. Near to the Nightmarket. They do same day delivery.

try Pinky and Jimmys on Pattaya Thai next to Seat boat and near Big C

i bought a Lotus brand from there for 7,800 for the guest bedroom

i bought a Slumberland from Homeworks for me for 18,000

one very uncomfortable night later, the mattresses were switched over and i have been on the Lotus for 2 years now

i vowed there and then not to buy by brand name alone again

on this subject, had anyone ever seen a mattress anywhere in the world NOT being sold at a discount?

Thanks guys,

I will take a look and will buy a reasonable one.

Thanks for the tips

Believe me you do not want to buy a cheap mattress to sleep on. The cheap ones are horrendous. :bah: Pay a little bit more and get a good nights sleep. :D

try Pinky and Jimmys on Pattaya Thai next to Seat boat and near Big C

i bought a Lotus brand from there for 7,800 for the guest bedroom

i bought a Slumberland from Homeworks for me for 18,000

one very uncomfortable night later, the mattresses were switched over and i have been on the Lotus for 2 years now

i vowed there and then not to buy by brand name alone again

on this subject, had anyone ever seen a mattress anywhere in the world NOT being sold at a discount?

Yeah I agree Pinky Jimmy's is good, shopped around for furniture many times and found it cheaper at Pinky Jimmy's. On the subject of mattresses I just bought a bed and mattress on South Pattaya Road, coming from Sukhumvit it's on the left side maybe a hundred meters before Pinky Jimmy's. Been shopping for days before landing there, should have gone there first, decent choice of beds and mattresses and they know what they are talking about, also open to discount, and a great service, highly recommend them.