Wedding Cake Needed

Hollywood13

I'm getting married next month and am in need of a wedding cake. I figure, with all the traditional Thai customs taking place during the wedding, it would be nice to have at least one western custom, and I chose to have a cake. The problem is there's nobody in my girl's village who can make a wedding cake (I'm thinking the closest thing I can get is a cup cake).

The village is in Sisaket, so if someone knows of a place that can make a wedding cake in that province, could you fill me in? Or, if someone knows of a place in Ubon that can make a wedding cake, I'd be willing to travel to there to get one (but better if they can be paid to deliver it).

Any help with this would be much appreciated. Thanks!

go to your nearest DAIRY QUEEN, Most Mall have one.

Was thinking more along the lines of an actual wedding cake (2 or 3 tiers) rather than just a random cake with "Happy Wedding" or something scribbled on it. Or have I got things wrong and Dairy Queen can make the type of cake I'm looking for?

Peppers is opposite that entrance to the airforce base in Ubon. (297 Uppalisan Road)

The owners name is John and if you can't visit him then call him on 045 264 599. He is an Australian but don't hold that against him ;)

Peppers is opposite that entrance to the airforce base in Ubon. (297 Uppalisan Road)

The owners name is John and if you can't visit him then call him on 045 264 599. He is an Australian but don't hold that against him ;)

Thanks for providing the address and phone number...I'll give him a call. :D

• 1 month later...

The wedding was lots of fun and the honeymoon was even better...a terrific 3 weeks!

As for the cake, it was a big hit. We had a 4-tier main wedding cake (looked and tasted great...think I ate 3 slices) and 12 other cakes as well so we could ensure the 300 guests would each get some cake. In the end, not a single piece of cake was left uneaten. Can't recommend Peppers enough for anyone looking to buy a cake...delicious! John (owns/runs the bakery) is a really nice guy too.

Thanks again for the recommendation MeMock!

Hi Jason, Happy to hear all went well with the wedding and the honeymoon. That must have been some honeymoon haha. You did say to me that was the plan, congratulations to you and Nusara. Hope to see you again sometime.

Cheers for now..