Phuket Revokes Russian Tour Companies Licenses

webfact

I removed some flames, their replies, and some unreasonably derogatory comments about nationalities. Please cool your emotions before posting.

I can't think of any way to spend your limited time on this earth sadder than being a moderator -- attempting to impose your own morals and sensibilities on others. The fact that the moderation is so inconsistant says it all as to how pointless this is.

As a sure further way to get this deleted pronto (regretably) I make the following comment:

You need to seriously consider what you are doing. Some would deem it fair to compare you to the jews who assisted the Nazis in the concentration camps. A little harsh maybe because I am sure you genuinely do mean well but you are, after all, merely serving big brother.

If someone makes stupid racist comments the post should stand so that the more intelligent among us can laugh at the person's ignorance. Censorship does not work -- never has, never will. And it is impossible nowadays.

I removed some flames, their replies, and some unreasonably derogatory comments about nationalities. Please cool your emotions before posting.

I can't think of any way to spend your limited time on this earth sadder than being a moderator -- attempting to impose your own morals and sensibilities on others. The fact that the moderation is so inconsistant says it all as to how pointless this is.

As a sure further way to get this deleted pronto (regretably) I make the following comment:

You need to seriously consider what you are doing. Some would deem it fair to compare you to the jews who assisted the Nazis in the concentration camps. A little harsh maybe because I am sure you genuinely do mean well but you are, after all, merely serving big brother.

If someone makes stupid racist comments the post should stand so that the more intelligent among us can laugh at the person's ignorance. Censorship does not work -- never has, never will. And it is impossible nowadays.

We all choose out path. Actually, a sadder type of existence, it to judge the choices of others. People do what people choose to do. Who are we to judge them? Is your life so ideal, that you are in a position to dispence advice to everyone? Why not relax, and just let us all live out lives.

Easy - hire a Thai guide who speaks only Thai as a guide and a Thai to Russian "translator". :whistling:

You mean a Russian, who speaks Thai - easy

nah... you misunderstood my post... the Thai to Russian "translator" doesn't need to understand Thai. he just needs to speak alternatively with the Thai "tour guide".