1440X900 17" Lcd Replacement

Damaz6052

Yes as long as you buy one with a 1920 x1080 resolution max, some willonly do 1024 x 768, generally the cheaper ones. Why not run 1920 x 1080 or are you connecting this to a laptop?

Pantip or Fortune will have many to choose from. Why not buy somethingbigger you would be amazed how a 22 -24 inch screen will be so much easier towork on, that is if you budget can stretch that far. Most PCs you buy these dayscome with min size of 19' if not a lot bigger.

Yes as long as you buy one with a 1920 x1080 resolution max, some willonly do 1024 x 768, generally the cheaper ones. Why not run 1920 x 1080 or are you connecting this to a laptop?

Pantip or Fortune will have many to choose from. Why not buy somethingbigger you would be amazed how a 22 -24 inch screen will be so much easier towork on, that is if you budget can stretch that far. Most PCs you buy these dayscome with min size of 19' if not a lot bigger.

It's a replacement screen for my Alienware laptop and should look like this.Alienware_1440x9_4ce1b2b36895c.jpg

hello Damaz

if you still need 100% portability of your Alienware laptop, then really go back to Dell. parts replacement in Pantip 'may' not able to match with your Alienware. hope your maintenance not expired.

if your Alienware is always on the desk, then go for a new external LCD monitor. it is far cheaper than the Alienware replacement, and you could enjoy a bigger and higher resolution LCD display !

hello Damaz

if you still need 100% portability of your Alienware laptop, then really go back to Dell. parts replacement in Pantip 'may' not able to match with your Alienware. hope your maintenance not expired.

if your Alienware is always on the desk, then go for a new external LCD monitor. it is far cheaper than the Alienware replacement, and you could enjoy a bigger and higher resolution LCD display !

The warranty expired a long time ago and replacements are 120USD available in the US so not so expensive I don't want to import one.

hello Damaz

I had a similar problem with an outdated highend Sony VAIO. I 'stationed' it and bought a big LCD next to it. half of the parts price in US ( not to mention flight cost ).

a matter of portability, a kind of solution :-)