Where To Watch Ufc 126 Feb 6Th 2011

stevymac

As you all may now anderson silva fightin belfort not this sunday but next. wanna watch this live does any1 have any ideas??

will be on approx 9am sunday morning. heard the sportsman in sukvit might have it but not sure. be good to get a good crowd in for this 1!

WHERE CAN WE WATCH IT?

Edited by stevymac

TO EATEER an homerun thanks 4 replies chaps. 2 questions 1st what time does the event start i mean the prelims?

like to watch all fights.

2nd question how big are the tv screens in your places?

the bigger the better, my predictions silva,franklin,jones all win

and im willin to have a nice friendly wager if your interested lol

HOME RUN has a 110 inch high deffo stadium surround sound screen and 3@ 40 inch LCD monitors. Fantastic "Game Day" breakfast grub.

UFC will start to have a bigger presence here in Thailand in coming years. One of my friends who is based in Beijing took the job as CEO/MD of UFC Asia a few months ago. Thailand should be on the map to hold a big fight in the not to distant future.

The shows starts at 9:30 AM on the 6th. The main event will probably start around an hour later.

Tonight at 10:30 PM there is a replay of the Lessnar-Valazquez fight...might of been the most brutal fight I have ever seen. If you haven't seen this one you should check it out. Lessnar was incredibly gracious in the shock defeat. Shockingly well spoke. I probably garnered more respect from him after seing him lose, than when watching him destroy opponents. I hope they fight again!

HOME RUN has a 110 inch high deffo stadium surround sound screen and 3@ 40 inch LCD monitors. Fantastic "Game Day" breakfast grub.

UFC will start to have a bigger presence here in Thailand in coming years. One of my friends who is based in Beijing took the job as CEO/MD of UFC Asia a few months ago. Thailand should be on the map to hold a big fight in the not to distant future.

The shows starts at 9:30 AM on the 6th. The main event will probably start around an hour later.

Tonight at 10:30 PM there is a replay of the Lessnar-Valazquez fight...might of been the most brutal fight I have ever seen. If you haven't seen this one you should check it out. Lessnar was incredibly gracious in the shock defeat. Shockingly well spoke. I probably garnered more respect from him after seing him lose, than when watching him destroy opponents. I hope they fight again!

sounds good, i think i will come over and check your place this time. Last time went to Robin Hood, but was annoyed as they advertised it, but kept changing the channel throughout. And i am annoyed by the English Accent.... :whistling:

Edited by eateer