Cheap(Indoor) Traditional Massage In Pattaya

healthcaretaker

Go to Pattaya Tai going east. Starting at Friendship Market keep going, there is a large budget non-sex massage shop on the right hand side, not as far as 3rd road. I think its in your parameters. Maybe somebody else has better directions. It is no problem at all meeting your needs here, just go away from the main tourist areas.

Yes I like it basic and simple. Soi Exite (spelling ) Off Soi B,the small road that tapers left just before the St George pub thing,80 Baht an hour,there are about 5 of them offering that price

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by jori

Thank you.

Jingthing & Jori, are you refering to the same place ?

Are they walking distance from the beach ?

I hope for a place walking distance from Pattaya or Jomtien beach so I need not get transport or looking for it.

Mikes shopping mall,across road,up Soi D,left then first right,almost there ,about 5 minutes,then 60 minutes of pure pleasure (or thereabouts ) for 80 Baht :whistling:

Edited by Rimmer
Off topic comment

On soi Bauhkao just along Northerly from Oasis a go go, opposite side next to the gold shop and a gold shop opposite a great REAL Thai massage with no extras but all the girls are very experienced, Foot, Thai massage 100 baht per hr and oil 200 baht, never had a bad one yet.

Seems to me most people on here went out of their way to help you,some even writing detailed info.

Surely you are intelligent enough to look for yourself AND THINK FOR YOURSELF?

I don't think anyone need to "went out of their way" to help me.

I appreciate this forum and those who gave detailed info to help others, so I am returning to give advise.

• 1 month later...