Business Cards

nachumro

you can get it at airport plaza 2nd floor .

By the Way .

i like your creative words. i do not know how to put it .

but is creative .

is like .

" where can you find nice hamburger ? "

P.s

can you please rub my back while you telling me

just wondering

nuchumro.

re ... 'm looking for a place to print business cards...

Anybody knows one in the old city area?

i get my name , address , phone number cards printed at .. print on demand .. next to the peera pharmacy on sunday walking street

250 baht for 100 cards

suits me fine ... dave2

Have you considered printing your own business cards?

Can buy A4 size card at IT City and cheap guillotines in Tesco Lotus, Big C start from 540 baht.

You can design the cards on your computer using a photo editing software, print them out on the A4 sheets, then cut with the guillotine to a chosen size.

Easy, peesy.

As for the massage table, if it comes fully equipped with a sexy young massage girl who will fulfil all my desires for the next 10 years, I`ll give you 5 million baht for it.

Edited by Beetlejuice

Have you considered printing your own business cards?

Can buy A4 size card at IT City and cheap guillotines in Tesco Lotus, Big C start from 540 baht.

You can design the cards on your computer using a photo editing software, print them out on the A4 sheets, then cut with the guillotine to a chosen size.

Easy, peesy.

As for the massage table, if it comes fully equipped with a sexy young massage girl who will fulfil all my desires for the next 10 years, I`ll give you 5 million baht for it.

The ironic part of this Quote is that after reading it . and i see at the USER name . and right Below his User name the Avatar and then i see written below it .

" Premature ejaculated member "

hm........

this thread is in it way . special . since it started .

so is the people

Smart Press: This shop is in Chang Klan road more or less opposite the Empress Hotel and right next to a big pink sign that says "INTRIGUE" (I'm not actually sure what they sell).

If you can put together your own design, these people will print out a full A3+ sheet on 200 gram stock in colour and cut the cards for you, all for 29 baht. Assuming your cards are standard 55 x 90mm or about 2 x 3.5 inches, you'll get 30 per page, so less than one baht each. They prefer to work from a Press Quality PDF file but will do the conversion if you turn up with anything of sufficient quality (300 dpi).

They also do great 13 x 19 inch mini posters for 25 baht a sheet. Hurrah for digital stuff!

When they get to know you they will accept files by email which is more organised than your average copy shop or so I've found.