Ubc

Jebhead

Is there any other satellite options other than UBC? I only have it because of the sports channels but to get them you need the Platinum or Gold package which cost wise is a rip off.

I have heard of other alternatives where you install a dish with a one off payment, can anyone recommend anything?

JH

I initially closed this topic in the General Forum due to the potential for discussion of illegal methods for obtaining satellite TV. BUT! A member so politely pointed out that there are "legal" ways for doing this. So....we're going to let this one continue for now.

Please, no discussion of illegal methods. OK? Thanks, and sorry to the OP! :)

I initially closed this topic in the General Forum due to the potential for discussion of illegal methods for obtaining satellite TV. BUT! A member so politely pointed out that there are "legal" ways for doing this. So....we're going to let this one continue for now.

Please, no discussion of illegal methods. OK? Thanks, and sorry to the OP! :)

I think the OP is asking about the (legal) Thai IPM package. Take a look at this thread and also do as search as this has been discussed a couple of times before.

Unfortunately I think the mention on the old thread about EPL soccer is wrong, but there are a couple of sports channels. The package is mainly Thai language though. There are also sometimes deals where you buy a True card that opens up a limited number of channels at a lower price. Occasionally there are promotions with these cards whereby you get one of the better packages free for a trial period. There is also a thread on Thai 'Freeview' in this subforum.

Edited by citizen33