Where To Buy A New Blackberry In Pattaya

QED

As the title says, anybody know a reliable phone shop?

I am scared of getting a copy as I don't know enough about it (my BB is nearly 5 years old now). I know there is an Apple store in Tukcom, is there a RIM shop?

I don't really trust the small retailers on the upper floors of Tukcom, any suggestions gratefully received.

Buy it at any of the electronic shops at Central Beach and you are getting a "real" one. Especially check out the Jay Mart shop as they are an official distributor of many lines of phones in Thailand, including the BB I believe. If in doubt, contact BB headquarters in Bangkok to get a list of their official distributors in Thailand.

I bought my HTC from them awhile back.

Don't bother with any of the small phone shops on the 2nd floor in Tukcom. I know quite a few people who have been ripped off there and then popped round to Jay Mart or something to find out they would've had the phone a lot cheaper. I've been had twice int the past as well !!! Stick with the retailers in the Central Beach.

I bought one for my girlfriend for Christmas at Tucom and had no problems with it at all... It even had the "T-Mobile" logon screen. When you go in the front door and up the escalator it is on the same side as Chester's Grill all the way down next to the Elevators. Called P.S. Telecom. Paid 9,999 baht and they changed the keyboard to a Thai keyboard, put a bunch of music on it all for the same price.