Bus Service: Khon Kaen To Bangkok Airport

allane

There is one bus per day running directly from Suwannaphum Airport Terminal to Khon Kaen. So,there must be a corresponding one going the other way. Maybe someone in Kh.K. knows already, or could walk into the A/C bus terminal there and ask what time it departs ? Please - I am only interested in the one that runs directly to Suwannaphum Airport; I am not interested in ones going to Morchit etc.

Given that the northbound one leaves the airport at 8:30 p.m., if this route is served by a single bus, my guess would be that it must leave Kh. K. about 12:00 noon.

Sorry dont the answer but may I suggest you get someone to google the question using Thai language and I am sure you will find what you are looking for.

Whenever I need to find info my wife looks in Thai and there is so much more info available than if looking using English language.

HL :D

So "happyL" you know or assume that the OP has a Thai Wife or has ready access to someone who can do the things you advise?

OP's question is quite reasonable and should be easily answered by someone who uses the service........not uncommon or out of place to use ThaiVisa!

• 7 months later...