Mmr Vaccine For Babies Aged 1 Year

slippery when wet

• 3 weeks later...

Don't be brainwashed by the vaccination mafia. Doctors are SERIOUSLY harmful to human health. Raw foods, & especially raw fats, are the key to good health. The medical mafia are just Thunderbirds puppets manipulated to dish out toxic drugs in order to enrich big pharma and the taxman.

My baby is due her first mmr vaccine but I have heard all sorts of controversy regarding this. Can anyone tell if it is safe or not...obviously I will need to contact the doctor but I would like to get some advice before doing so.

Thanks....slippery

My baby is getting shots every 3 months (or by a schedule set by her doctor) at Samitivej hospital.

When applying for a visa, embassy may ask for baby's vaccination history (Japanese would).

Those UK studies that are used to support the idea that the MMR vaccination causes autism have been soundly disproved. It was nothing more than really bad statistics abuse and media frenzy. If you prefer to be cautious, be sure the vaccine contains no mercury, also listed as thimerosol, as the vaccine's preservative. I don't know if thimerosol is still used in Thailand. It is in the US, but not in EU.

And the last I knew, the MMR vaccine had been postponed from 12 months to 15, because if given at 12 months it was wearing off by high school. But I haven't checked the latest immunization schedules for a number of years now.