Koh Samui Has More True Beachfront Hotel

New website shows beachfront hotels that really are on the beach

Is that hotel really on the beach? According to John Everingham, you're more likely to find a true beachfront hotel on Koh Samui than anywhere else in the world

'Among the sandy statistics, Thailand shines, but Australia slumps.

"Koh Samui has over 230 qualified hotels, making it the single 'biggest' true beachfront destination in the world," Everingham says.

"Australia, which has vast coastlines, fares very poorly in the 'true beachfront' stakes, because roads were built right along most of its famous beaches long ago."

Read more: New website shows beachfront hotels that really are on the beach | CNNGo.com http://www.cnngo.com/bangkok/visit/new-online-database-shows-travelers-how-close-hotel-really-beach-660312#ixzz1Cy2x3m6V

Edited by churchill

The absolute majority of guests stay in resorts directly on a beach and therefore don't walk through a another hotel to get to the beach.

Secondly, working in the business since over 2 decades I have not heard of one tourist saying that.

and thirdly, why care? maybe a future customer? or not?

i have never been stopped or queston once when walking through a hotel to the beach

Try Tongsai bay.

Never been stopped, just wave at the entrance guards and take a golf cart at the lobby down to the beach, swimming pool, restaurant area.

LaoPo

i have never been stopped or queston once when walking through a hotel to the beach

Try Tongsai bay.

Never been stopped, just wave at the entrance guards and take a golf cart at the lobby down to the beach, swimming pool, restaurant area.

LaoPo

Blank-Panda_go_cart.jpg

Edited by PoorSucker

Try Tongsai bay.

LaoPo

Was thinking much the same. Visited the place a few times and clambered on the rocks on the beach.