Suvarnabhumi Airport To Hua Hin

russell1

Hi, last Friday I went to the transportation centre via the airport shuttle bus only to find that bus number 556 to the Southern bus terminal has been cancelled indefinitely. After a lot of messing around I got a minivan (360 Bhat for me and my suitcase) to Victory Monument and caught a number 28 bus to the Southern bus terminal where my usual coach to Hua Hin had also been cancelled.So another 360 Bhat for a minivan.

Can someone please tell me the easiest and cheapest way of getting from the airport to Hua Hin?

Thankyou.

Take the new train from the airport to victory monument, I think slow train ( 30 min ) baht 45.- or fast train ( 15 min ) baht 150.-

From victory monument there are 2-3 places that you can book a mini van to Hua Hin cost baht 180.- takes about 2.5 hour

The above answer is cheapest (probably).

Easiest would be taxi direct from the airport - should be possible for around 1,500 Baht or so.

Baht 1,500,- from the airport to hua hin??? give me his phone number, I never got it for this price!!

Baht 1,500,- from the airport to hua hin??? give me his phone number, I never got it for this price!!

I had a guy who took me from my house, which is near the airport, to Cha-am for 1,300 last year. He said his price to Hua Hin was 1,500. This seems to be the going rate, if you shop around a bit, from airport (or near) to Hua Hin (or near).

If you're serious, PM me and I'll give you the guy's number.