Why You Live In Thailand

nickkaskanlian

Prescription medication for sale at pharmacies without a prescription.

No appointment necessary at the doctors or dentists and they are open on weekends and evenings and nurses wear high heels.

Banks open nights and weekends.

College girl uniform fetish.

I opened a new account at my local bank and the bank teller asked me out on a date.

I had an STD test at the local hospital and the nurse called me at 8 PM to tell me the test was all good and asked me out.

I asked the produce clerk to cut up my pineapple and she did it for free and asked me out.

I went to my local restaurant and had a cheeseburger which was really good and the waitress told me I could have her too albeit a little more than the cheeseburger.

I like to stay fit and have finally found a form of aerobic exercise in Thailand that I really enjoy and never seem to tire of doing.

I don't like the smell of panty hose.

I like the way Thai women smell.

I like the public transportation system. Especially when the local colleges get out of class.

I like frequent showers.

I have always thought toilet paper was an inefficient way to keep sanitary.

Elephants wear red tail lights at night. I don't worry about elephants in traffic here.

Deep down inside I am an anarchist and like to see people riding motorcycles the wrong way on one way streets and sidewalks.

I like the fact that traffic laws are a suggestion rather than a rule.

I don't like Christmas holidays.

I like paying for everything in cash.

My ex wife never calls. She doesn't even have my phone number or address.

I don't like deep intellectual or pseudo intellectual discussions with beautiful women.

I can work anytime I want to, or not, I don't have to keep up with the Joneses.

I have no deeds to do. No promises to keep. Feeling groovy.

Income? Pension for day to day expenses and cash in the bank for emergencies. I work when I want something frivolous. But I am not very frivolous and I don't work much anymore. I have come to realize that Rosie O Grady and the Colonel's lady, are sisters under the skin.

No appointment necessary at the doctors or dentists and they are open on weekends and evenings and nurses wear high heels.

I opened a new account at my local bank and the bank teller asked me out on a date.

I had an STD test at the local hospital and the nurse called me at 8 PM to tell me the test was all good and asked me out.

I asked the produce clerk to cut up my pineapple and she did it for free and asked me out.

I went to my local restaurant and had a cheeseburger which was really good and the waitress told me I could have her too albeit a little more than the cheeseburger.

I like to stay fit and have finally found a form of aerobic exercise in Thailand that I really enjoy and never seem to tire of doing.

I like the public transportation system. Especially when the local colleges get out of class.

I like frequent showers.

Elephants wear red tail lights at night. I don't worry about elephants in traffic here.

Deep down inside I am an anarchist and like to see people riding motorcycles the wrong way on one way streets and sidewalks.

I don't like deep intellectual or pseudo intellectual discussions with beautiful women.

Income? Pension for day to day expenses and cash in the bank for emergencies. I work when I want something frivolous. But I am not very frivolous and I don't work much anymore. I have come to realize that Rosie O Grady and the Colonel's lady, are sisters under the skin.

spot on mate,what more can one want out of life.

I'm just waiting for global warming to make Canada as warm as Thailand and I will return home.

I like Mark45's list the best. :)

I suppose you're gonna ask him out next rolleyes.gif

Going out with Ian would be like going out with family. We'd compare photo albums. Kind of like women showing friends the wedding album.

“Aww remember when she did that? Ya, she was so cute, how many women have a trapeze in the bedroom?“

After Mark45's post you can pretty much close the thread. Sad nobody mentioned temples and stuff.

Ohh, don't close it yet, I didnt get to explain why Im here. Im here because my families oil well is located close by and I don't have to take my fathers helicopter too far to check on our staff at the local shoe swelter factory.

I am also like to be entertained and theres no shortage on going-ons in Thailand to satisfy my thirst jap.gif

Edited by neverdie

Going out with Ian would be like going out with family. We'd compare photo albums. Kind of like women showing friends the wedding album.

"Aww remember when she did that? Ya, she was so cute, how many women have a trapeze in the bedroom?"

I'll remember to bring my album when I come down for a visit next time...

Oh, I don't need to, it's all on my computer and internet galleries. :D

I'm just waiting for global warming to make Canada as warm as Thailand and I will return home.

I like Mark45's list the best. :)

I suppose you're gonna ask him out next rolleyes.gif

"Aww remember when she did that? Ya, she was so cute, how many women have a trapeze in the bedroom?"

Im sure it would young mark, I'm betting observing you too in action would almost be too much for my weak heart laugh.gifjap.gif

How could you intentionally exploit an under-privileged female from a lower socio-economic group than yourself?????????? :o

Just kidding! :cheesy:

I spend half my time in Thailand and the other half in tropical north eastern Australia. My wife and I own a comfortable home in LOS and we work here in Australia. Cant afford to live there full time at the moment but very happy with the present situation. Easy lifestyle and affordability is what attracted me to Thailand also the country is not over governed as it is in the west... :D

Very true.

Agreed, nor is it a nanny state, and basically everybody minds there own business, and lives and let live.

+1 for all these comments. USA has become overrun with so much statutory law, and it appears that the masses do not speak up about it. And since everyone attracts what they fear, so each individual has to make their own decisions. Awareness is in such short supply sometimes. Then when the awareness of an opportunity finally comes, few people take action. Oh well, more for me.

But its the cost of living and the lady (ies) that keeps me out here the most.

That about sums it up for me. I like credit cards also, or at least an ability to use my thai debit card with a pin to pay for online transactions. But a cash deposit or 7-11 payment works also. I never worry about the police when i see them, whereas in the USA, everyone slows down when they see police car.

Live free or die hard.

1) Freedom from oppression by women

2) Freedom from oppression by the state

3) Nice climate

howzat!

I would have to disagree with you on point number 1

I think he was referring to [Amazonian] feminism. Either in the "Battle of the sexes" war of control type, or just the non-desire for a man to play any type of significant masculine role in their life. I think he was referring to the war of control type.

.Because -I never know whats going to happen tomorrow, and that's OK.

living in the present moment. But the need to know is very strong. With all those images of perfection many of us were taught to chase from the West (to be a winner, to be rich, to be xx profession, marry this type of man, buy this car, etc), it's difficult to not worry about the future. It's a lot less noise at my head here. Being who you really are isn't that bad.

You can be whatever you want in the West also, but you look more out of place without the social masks.

Edited by 4evermaat

I like frequent showers.

lol!!

Sitting drinking a Starbucks, looking over the sparkling blue sea, returing the smiles of beautiful young ladies who love to flirt while telling my peers that it really is not so bad in farang land and not to worry about having to fly home in 3 hours time. After all, they can repeat the process in another 6 months. Then leaning back in my chair and saying to myself, I get to stay in a tropical paradise while the two week millionaires (myself having previously been that very same person) have to head back to a cold dark part of the world so they can save and save so as to spend 2 weeks every 6 months trying to forget their cold expensive and repressed lives.

And knowing that the only thing that separates me and them is having the courage to decide to say NO MORE farang land. Thailand reminds me that I have some balls. That's what I like most about Thailand.