Taking Children To Uk On Family Visa

My wife went to get a family visit visa today for her and her twin 14 year old daughters to visit me in the UK.Firstly we forgot that the children need to accompany her to Regent House for Biometric checks to be done, but we are still unsure whether the children need to fill out a Family visitor form VAF1B each or is the declaration on my wifes form stating that the children are traveling with her enough?So in other words do we need to apply for 3 separate visas?There is very little information to help on UK visas site so any help with documentation requirements would be greatly appreciated.

Extract from the application guidance:

"You should submit 1 visa application for each individual applying for a visa, including children."

Therefore, a separate application form for each applicant. Also : -

"All visa applicants (apart from exempt categories and children under 5 years) must apply in person at the visa application centre to submit their biometric data."

And also : -

"Important: If you are part of a family or group, each member of the family or group must make an individual appointment. For example, if you are a family of 4 with 2 adults and 2 children (over the age of 5), you must make 4 individual appointments."

• 3 weeks later...

Just to update we made the 3 applications last weekbut the embassy rang to say they needed written confirmation from the childrens Thai father for them to visit UK.The form for this is available at the local Amphur which was duly signed and faxed to the Embassy and the visas were picked up on monday.