Nice Breeze Out Today

realthaideal

IMHO today seemed to be the worst day for a long time, air quality & visibility wise. Didn't notice anything different this morning, but afternoon, drove from San Kamphaeng over to Hang Dong, & couldn't believe how murky it looked. Seemed like a brown haze hanging over the valley. Last few weeks have been very clear. Did notice that the wind was blowing from the north, so maybe that explains the change.

The readings for the air pollution were less today than a year ago. http://www.pcd.go.th...m?task=findsite Maybe that is why I can see Doi Suthep from Doi Saket some 25 KM.

I can see Doi Suthep too, but not clearly like the last month, up to & including yesterday. Today, there has been a change. I was at Big C, Hang Dong at 3pm. The view was lousy. The view from SK at 5pm was lousy too. What readings are you looking at for pollution? I thought they were delayed a day? Yesterday was very clear.

The readings for the air pollution were less today than a year ago. http://www.pcd.go.th...m?task=findsite Maybe that is why I can see Doi Suthep from Doi Saket some 25 KM.

I can see Doi Suthep too, but not clearly like the last month, up to & including yesterday. Today, there has been a change. I was at Big C, Hang Dong at 3pm. The view was lousy. The view from SK at 5pm was lousy too. What readings are you looking at for pollution? I thought they were delayed a day? Yesterday was very clear.

Bring up http://www.pcd.go.th...FTOKEN=39337412 Go to "Qurey by Pratcular Site bring up Chiang Mai. Compair to day to this time last year. There is a 13 year history.

Edited by gotlost

A serious discussion on atmospheric conditions for kite flying! you are all chok waas

I think Loaded has 'hit it on the head.' Yeah, was just saying I enjoyed the breeze, and it was relaxing. And actually for a couple days (Thurs/Fri) the air was clearer than it had been for a week - I could see Doi Suthep more clearly from where I was working. But now today it's hot n kind of brown out. But still a nice stiff, warm breeze flowing through. Probably just enough to get a kite up.

A serious discussion on atmospheric conditions for kite flying! you are all chok waas

I think Loaded has 'hit it on the head.' Yeah, was just saying I enjoyed the breeze, and it was relaxing. And actually for a couple days (Thurs/Fri) the air was clearer than it had been for a week - I could see Doi Suthep more clearly from where I was working. But now today it's hot n kind of brown out. But still a nice stiff, warm breeze flowing through. Probably just enough to get a kite up.

Go fly a kite.:lol: ..

That's what my doctor said when I asked him what I could do about the wind?

That's what my doctor said when I asked him what I could do about the wind?

THat,s what my wife tells me all the time.:wacko: