Trannies And Hookers Round-Up In South Pattaya

Rimmer

Trannies and Hookers Round-Up in South Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- With a view to promoting Pattaya as a “family resort”, the police recently held a lightning round-up of some of the more blatant proponents of their horizontal trade, reminding them that prostitution is actually illegal in Thailand.

Pattaya, 12th January 2011 [PDN, At 05.00 a.m. the police officials Udom Phonphibun, leader of the group for Crime Supression, Pattaya, was detailed to investigate certain areas where they found transvestites and females trying to sell their services carrying out illegal prostitution, pestering tourists and causing general inconvenience in Walking Street, South Pattaya and Beach Rd Pattaya Nongphrue Banglamung Chonburi. The police then formed troops to raid the areas and arrest the concerned.

Full story and pictures HERE

PATTAYA DAILY NEWS 2011-02-12

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

Why? They'll be back out there the same night.

They're on second road now too.

What took them so long?.:lol:

Raids upon raids aimed at promoting the "family tourist location" myth while the jet ski scammers go on and on unabated robbing these family tourists and ensuring they won't return.

Pestering tourists at 5 am? I would hazard a guess that the only "tourists" out at that time of night were the kind that are are looking for that kind of service.

I don't suppose it would enter into the tiny minds of the BiB to do a few patrols at a more civilised hour when the "family tourists" are still out and about.

<edit: typo>

Edited by PhilHarries

Pestering tourists at 5 am? I would hazard a guess that the only "tourists" out at that time of night were the kind that are are looking for that kind of service.

I don't suppose it would enter into the tiny minds of the BiB to do a few patrols at a more civilised hour when the "family tourists" are still out and about.

<edit: typo>

Agree

Best to just pay the bar fine ( because we all know where that ends up) and stay legal........................Only in thailand, ass....tounding