Holiday Inn Silom Road

wileycoyote

Never stayed in hotel but on last visit had a swan over to the "Jamies Bar" on the Ground Floor and immediately decided it was/will be on my "must visit" for a "appy hour couple of pints in future.

Been meaning to take a look since it opened but always got waylaid in Silom :ermm:

Spotless clean,loads of newspapers,good bar staff /customers ..talk wise ..and no stinking nico smells....arggg... plus as said happy hour booze till think @ 8-00 pm.....

My kind of early evening gin joint. :D

also it has an ice bar ...maybe next time...(end of March) :)

Never stayed in hotel but on last visit had a swan over to the "Jamies Bar" on the Ground Floor and immediately decided it was/will be on my "must visit" for a "appy hour couple of pints in future.

Been meaning to take a look since it opened but always got waylaid in Silom :ermm:

Spotless clean,loads of newspapers,good bar staff /customers ..talk wise ..and no stinking nico smells....arggg... plus as said happy hour booze till think @ 8-00 pm.....

My kind of early evening gin joint. :D

also it has an ice bar ...maybe next time...(end of March) :)

Thank you Rinrada

I agree that the Holiday Inn at Phloen Chit is nicer, but I like the Holiday Inn on Silom also. It gets a lot of flight crews and package tours but the location is good and far enough from the Patpong crowd. Surasek skytrain is not far. Facilities are nice and the breakfast buffet has a good variety. I would recommend this hotel to others.