Anti Valentine'S Party At Zoe In Yellow

bazmlb

Anti Valentine's Party at Zoe in Yellow

If you feel that Valentine’s is a totally manipulative, shallow and consumer oriented day…

If the thought of couples fawning over each other in every restaurant, bar and club in town freaks you out…

If you believe love is to be shared and should be expressed, exchanged and celebrated every day of your life…

If you are in love with music, dancing, people, party’s… life in general

Join us on Feb the 14th on a big anti Valentine’s day party with

free drinks, cool vibes, the most hip crowd and the best atmosphere in town!

(welcome drink for anyone wearing anti Valentine outfit, buy 1 cocktail get 1 free from 8pm till 10pm)

Special Guest: Dj Cai (Phuket, Coh Tao, Edinburgh) will be mixing some deep electronic Anti Valentine's tunes at Zoe in yellow Garden after 10 pm!!

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Bazmlb,

welcome drink for anyone wearing anti Valentine outfit

Any clue as to what an anti-Valentine outfit might look like, or, if you arrive with a companion who is a tart: would that qualify ? What would be acceptable public physical expressions of social intimacy if "fawning" is out: fisticuffs, or foot-fetish worship ?

Would be heart-broken to be rejected at the door for some accidental external sign of sentimentality.

best, ~o:37;

Edited by orang37

Sawasdee Khrup, Khun Bazmlb,

welcome drink for anyone wearing anti Valentine outfit

Any clue as to what an anti-Valentine outfit might look like, or, if you arrive with a companion who is a tart: would that qualify ? What would be acceptable public physical expressions of social intimacy if "fawning" is out: fisticuffs, or foot-fetish worship ?

Would be heart-broken to be rejected at the door for some accidental external sign of sentimentality.

best, ~o:37;

I really have no idea, whatever you feel is opposite to what you would wear for valentines, jeans and a tshirt? Shorts and a tropical shirt?

Our Valentines effort is mainly for the staff. The Thais have built Valentines Day into quite a large event. And why not? They like to put up heartt shaped balloons and if it makes them feel good what is the harm?

I think to put on an anti-Valentines event is a bit sad really!

To be honest most of my customers are middle aged men who want a quiet beer on a Monday night, but none of them could avoid smiling at my staffs enthusiasm for the event!

^ The 'anti valentine' vibe is for those not in a relationship, or who were recently dumped. For those the whole Valentine thing is not something they want to be confronted with.

Anyway I went to the anti-party but fell in love so I guess I failed. :( #FML.