10 Ways To Watch Cricket World Cup 2011 Live Online For Free

bangkokcitylimits

The greatest Cricket battle ‘ICC Cricket World Cup 2011′, the tenth World cup is all set to start from 19th February 2011. The first match is played on 19 February 2011 between India and Bangladesh at the Sher-e-Bangla National Stadium in Mirpur, Dhaka.

The World Cup will take place between February and early April 2011, the opening ceremony will be held on 17 February 2011, two days before the start of the tournament,with the final on 2 April 2011 at Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai. A total of 49 matches are jointly hosted by India, Sri Lanka and Bangladesh.

Many Cricket fans may already have purchased tickets to watch the matches in Stadium and the rest fans may already subscribed Star Cricket Pack on their DTH’s. If for any reason your away from above two options and nearer to world web (Internet) then below links helps you to watch the live action.

10Ways to Watch Cricket World Cup 2011 Live :

1. ESPN3.com – A webportal from ESPNStar the official broadcaster of ICC world cup 2011. This portal is targeted for U.S netizens.

2. Crictime.com

3. WebCric.com

4. Cricfire.com

5. Ustream.tv

6.myp2p.eu Register an(free) account and download their Streaming software

7. Royaltour2india.com

8. Extracover.net

9.TVchannelsfree.com

10.Freedocast.com

ICC Cricket World cup – Schedule and fixtures :

ICC+Cricket+Schedule.JPG

source

I do NOT work, represent, or financially profit from any company, product or service referred to herein.

I made the time and effort, to bother posting this Message/Reply and I am giving what I hope is useful, interesting,

information and material, or in response to a Question that was asked, and expect it to be received as such

Sorry that should have read is BBC Five Live doing it's usual commentary?

Even if it is, if the last Ashes series is anything to go by, BBC will block your connection with a recorded message saying words to the effect that you can't recieve the commentary because of broadcasting rights in your location.

My response to that was to remove BBC website from my favourites list, so they now get 150 less clicks on it each month.

Bangkokcitylimits; thanks for posting the list of sites. I think I used the Webcric one for the last Ashes. Not perfect as my internet connection isn't always as fast as I would wish, but certainly watchable.

I've no doubt that ESPN will be trying like hell to prevent on-line streaming of the tournament.

My response to that was to remove BBC website from my favourites list, so they now get 150 less clicks on it each month.

That'll teach 'em !! :thumbsup:

totster :rolleyes:

It sure made them quake in their boots! Seriously, outfits such as BBC are very sensitive to the number of hits on their sites, especially when sponsorship is invloved.