Songkran Festival

chanx9

I need to leave the country on the 12th of April as that's when my 90 day stamp runs out so by sheer coincidence I will miss all the madness as I'll make sure I don't come back from wherever I fly to until it's all over. All I need to do now is decide where to go for a few days.

I need to leave the country on the 12th of April as that's when my 90 day stamp runs out so by sheer coincidence I will miss all the madness as I'll make sure I don't come back from wherever I fly to until it's all over. All I need to do now is decide where to go for a few days.

Why don't you come to Chiang Mai. It only lasts 3 weeks here.

Edited by mistakurtz

Anywhere but Thailand. The rest of SEA is sane.:lol:

Best party of the year!!

In Chiang Rai it goes on for about 2 weeks, but the highlight is around April 12/13.

Climb in a pick-up truck and GET WET!!!

Or pick out a nice bar and make sure those crazy people in the cars get theirs.

Be a child again for a few days, doesn't hurt you....

Make sure you leave some dry clothes in the bar you wish to end; after 5 o'clock the water throwing is over and the good times in the bar starts.