Getting Money Out Of Thailand

Hi,looking for some advice.I recently sold my house and left the funds from the sale in my Thai bank account(Kasikorn bank).

I was planning to come to Thailand and change the money to pounds and physically take it back home with me but due to family issues i will be unable to come to Thailand this year.

Can anyone please advise me on the most efficient and cheapest way to get the money out of Thailand without having to go back over to Thailand and do it myself??.

Thanks in advance.

I would say it would be nighe impossible without comingyourself. Do you have an ATM card ?

Only other possibility is if your Kbank account already has internet banking then you can transfer it to yourself.

Otherwise you may send a Power of Attorney (not advisable) to someone in Thailand.

I sense there's something not quite right about the OP's request, it raises a series of question:

1) why did you leave it here when you went back to the UK, did you forget?

2) even if the house you sold was quite small the proceeds are likely to be in excess of THB 1 mill I would guess, that's GBP 20k and you can't get back here to withdraw it, that's quite odd.

3) most westerners these days will understand I imagine that without existing internet account facilities there's no way to transfer the funds without being here in person, is the OP fishing for something here?

You'll forgive my skepticism but I find the OP's request very strange and unusual, not trying to offend, just an observation.

I sense there's something not quite right about the OP's request, it raises a series of question:

1) why did you leave it here when you went back to the UK, did you forget?

2) even if the house you sold was quite small the proceeds are likely to be in excess of THB 1 mill I would guess, that's GBP 20k and you can't get back here to withdraw it, that's quite odd.

3) most westerners these days will understand I imagine that without existing internet account facilities there's no way to transfer the funds without being here in person, is the OP fishing for something here?

You'll forgive my skepticism but I find the OP's request very strange and unusual, not trying to offend, just an observation.

i just opened this post and the only thing odd or unusual i find is that you have managed to turn this guys post into some conspiracy theory......your 3 point questions ,,,you make me laugh.:annoyed: get a life or become a copper or even better a <deleted> tax man.................................................now cat man i will try to reply to you ,,,do you have a internet account with kasikorn because if you do you can transfer the money to the uk and just pay whatever there fees are..... just make sure it gets sent as pounds and not bhat ...simples really ,,watch what you post on here mate as there are a lot of strange kitty cats on this site that will either call you a troll or try to pick up on any thing slighty you may say differant ,,why i don,t know !!!!!!!!!move to thailand and sit on the internet all day now that is odd!!!!!!!!!!!!!