Coffee/Breakfast

ubonrthai

I'm not sure what time they open but Dean & Deluca has free wifi, excellent food and is right beside the Chong Nonsi BTS station. I don't drink coffee but I have heard from friends who do that this is the best coffee in Bangkok. Their Facebook page doesn't show their opening time but I got their phone number there. It is 02-234-1434 if you want to call and check the opening time.

Try Coffee Society on Silom road. Open 24/7. www.coffeesociety.co.th. They are located at the Sala Daeng BTS. Have good breakfast and the best coffee. Also free wifi.

Blllleccchhhhhh....horrible, horrible coffee at New York City prices.....Au Bon Pain opens at 6:30am right across the street.

And you think Au Bon Pain coffee is good??? I can see where your taste is...

Try Coffee Society on Silom road. Open 24/7. www.coffeesociety.co.th. They are located at the Sala Daeng BTS. Have good breakfast and the best coffee. Also free wifi.

Blllleccchhhhhh....horrible, horrible coffee at New York City prices.....Au Bon Pain opens at 6:30am right across the street.

I can handle brown water if there's caffeine in it. I'm more interested in the breakfast, wifi and comfort. Thanks for the ideas!

Doi Tung is still best in Silom area, 2nd Au Bon Pain, 3rd Starbucks, everything else is just overpriced brown water...