German National Dies In Bar Located In North Pattaya

Rimmer

German National dies in Bar located in North Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A German National died inside a Beer Bar in Soi 14 off the Naklua Road on Thursday Afternoon. Police and Rescue Services were called to the bar and inspected the body of Mr. Josef Johann Joachim Diessenbacher aged 48. He was lying on a sofa in the bar and had been drinking since 8am and asked the owner if he could sleep for a while. After a time, staff attempted to rouse him without success and realized he had passed away.

Story continues HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-02-18

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

RIMMER...Please check the story about the English man a Thai wife robbery and home invasion at Majestic on Pratamnak Hill. For some reason it will not load on a PC or iphone. Sorry to ask on this thread but I felt Pattaya readers deserve to keep getting info about events in their neighborhood. Many people are on edge in this area.

About this victim and drinking...maybe he was drinking from the night before and was slipped a little pill to help him sleep. Think about it...this was not his first time having a few drinks. I hope the police checked his pockets and wallet for money and maybe his phone for more details of his movements prior to his untimely demise. At his age ...a grown man does not just drop dead from drinks.

RIP

Poor guy, RIP...Pattaya is creating so many victims.

That is not Pattaya creating a victim it is drinking from 8am that created the victim. It could have happened in Hua Hin or Udon thani!

Exactly. WHO states that the # cause of death among foreigners in Thailand is dehydration. Although final autopsies will list specific causes of death, they are brought on by dehydration in most cases.

RIMMER...Please check the story about the English man a Thai wife robbery and home invasion at Majestic on Pratamnak Hill. For some reason it will not load on a PC or iphone. Sorry to ask on this thread but I felt Pattaya readers deserve to keep getting info about events in their neighborhood. Many people are on edge in this area.

About this victim and drinking...maybe he was drinking from the night before and was slipped a little pill to help him sleep. Think about it...this was not his first time having a few drinks. I hope the police checked his pockets and wallet for money and maybe his phone for more details of his movements prior to his untimely demise. At his age ...a grown man does not just drop dead from drinks.

RIP

There's really something fishy. The guy was obviously not alone all day long until he passed away. may he rest in peace.

Hope there will be an autopsy be made to see if somebody had helped him. I mean it's not really a secret that some pick pockets put some strange stuff into your beer, to rob your stuff, or? It's a little bit young too die.........:jap:

RIP

But starting at 8 am ??

Who tells that he was starting 8 AM? Maybe he still drank from the day before.

He was lying on a sofa in the bar and had been drinking since 8am and asked the owner if he could sleep for a while. After a time, staff attempted to rouse him without success and realized he had passed away.

the way i read it , he had gone to the bar at 8 am to start drinking....

the bars are open in soi 4 bangkok at 9am with people drinking in them, and not the sort that are drinking from the night before, but the daytime drinkers..

Poor guy, RIP...Pattaya is creating so many victims.

That is not Pattaya creating a victim it is drinking from 8am that created the victim. It could have happened in Hua Hin or Udon thani!

Easily could happen anywhere. A diabetic that over indulges in drink is not a good combination. This would be in the obit-section of any large circulation newspaper. May he RIP....