Toolsbars In Firefox

Samuian

Go to the top left of your browser screen and right click (around the refresh icon) Make sure the option 'menu bar' is ticked. The tool bar etc should then show.

Rick

Thanks, did this none.... is just the top (blue part, with the firefox logo, top left and top right only, minimize, restore and close icons of the browser window showing - none else! If I right lcike it shows just the same action window, minimize, restore or close...

even a rstart didn't change anything...weird..

Edited by Samuian

Go to the top left of your browser screen and right click (around the refresh icon) Make sure the option 'menu bar' is ticked. The tool bar etc should then show.

Rick

Thanks, did this none.... is just the top (blue part, with the firefox logo, top left and top right only, minimize, restore and close icons of the browser window showing - none else! If I right lcike it shows just the same action window, minimize, restore or close...

even a rstart didn't change anything...weird..

Try right clicking below the blue bar at the top. You should get menu options. Do you have a refresh icon or a stop loading icon showing X. if so click on either and you should get the options? I just tried it on my Firefox and it worked OK?