Faster Than A Motorcycle

T_Dog

MROasis... That is impressive!

It sure is.:blink: The first thing that came to mind was the name Ariel 1931 - 1959 who made motorbikes but not same spelling, don't know why they picked a CBR600RR with the first Aeriel car.

I know that there will probably never be a road produce MotoGP bike but I wonder how it would compare to the RC211V's 990cc V5 engine unit that produces close to 220 bhp at 14,000 rpm weighing in at 145kg.

It sure is.:blink: The first thing that came to mind was the name Ariel 1931 - 1959 who made motorbikes but not same spelling, don't know why they picked a CBR600RR with the first Aeriel car.

I know that there will probably never be a road produce MotoGP bike but I wonder how it would compare to the RC211V's 990cc V5 engine unit that produces close to 220 bhp at 14,000 rpm weighing in at 145kg.

Remember the Ariel Square 4. :D

The Atom is made by Ariel Ltd (the video title is mispelt) - the same company that made the bikes you're talking about, but only the same in name - they simply purchased the rights to the name long after the original Ariel went out of business.

In the episode the video I linked above came from, they had the Atom 500 race against a BMW S1000RR bike - it was close :D

Unfortunately all the clips of this race on Youtube have been butchered, and there's no other way to get video onto ThaiVisa.