Ivf In Bangkok

degol

we are moving to bangkok very soon. we have been told we have to do ivf due to fertility issues. wanted to know how ivf treatment in bangkok compares to european levels? is it really worldclass or if we have the choice should we do it in europe do give us the highest chances?

in bangkok, given all the hospitals, the obvious choice for a newcomer seems bumrungrad. i have also read the bad stories about it here in some cases, but what is the IVF/fertility centre reputation there? any particular doctor to go for?

we are really confused as we hear adoption is real difficult in thailand and also i fear that IVF is not good enough either and we should put off coming to thailand till we do our treatment in europe.

any help would be really appreciated

we are moving to bangkok very soon. we have been told we have to do ivf due to fertility issues. wanted to know how ivf treatment in bangkok compares to european levels? is it really worldclass or if we have the choice should we do it in europe do give us the highest chances?

in bangkok, given all the hospitals, the obvious choice for a newcomer seems bumrungrad. i have also read the bad stories about it here in some cases, but what is the IVF/fertility centre reputation there? any particular doctor to go for?

we are really confused as we hear adoption is real difficult in thailand and also i fear that IVF is not good enough either and we should put off coming to thailand till we do our treatment in europe.

any help would be really appreciated

Buddy, I know about IVF as much as a most experienced non-doctor might know.

In my previous life I did it 7 times.

The more time you give me, the more I can tell you.

No PMs, I want it in the open board, unless it comes to sensitive private issues.

For start:

In Thai, they give no nuts about your relationship.

In the West, councelings, psychologists, social workers...8 months before anything is even started.

Just go to Bumrungrad or Samitivej hospital, all nice, competent. Both of you would have to be examined, your female partner with "female" doctor.

With Bumrungrad, assuming you are succesfull first go, it would cost you about 4K US$.

Any more attempts (unfortunately very likely to happen) if u eat air and live like a bird, would be a 1K US$ per try.

<deleted> the cost, the baby on the floor is the aim. Still less expensive than to congure it in the US. There, one try is about 25K US$. On that money you can retry it several times in Thai and live there for a year.

Living a relaxed life in Thai, you might fix it naturally (as we did). Then I was hopeless and 42yrs old.

You might even consider living in Pattaya. There is a good hospital there (Bangkok - Pattaya Hospital), the same chain as Samitivej, a world class establishment. The appearance may put Hyatt or Hilton to shame.

I've had friends in similar situations and they mentioned Jetanin (link below) as a great hospital that specializes specifically in assisted reproductivity treatment. To compare it to the U.S., many of the doctors and lab personnel are U.S. trained and the technology and procedures are based on U.S. practices. As long as you're not using donor egg or sperm, the procedure should be pretty much straight forward. Note that the doctors do see a lot more patients than you might expect from western doctors so be sure to make appointments in advance.

http://www.jetanin.com/