Thai Boyfriends/yaba

biggle

My friend who has been in pattaya a long time says not to waste any time or money trying to form a relationship with the local prostitutes , as the vast majority of them have thai boyfriends that they give all of their money too , also that nearly all of them take yaba . is this true?

Your friends generalizing a bit there biggle. No doubts scores of them have thai boyfriends and some may take yaba.

The vast majority? I dont think so. Not in the gogo's anyway. Maybe a skank you pick up on beach road would, if thats where your friend does his shopping. :o

Your friends generalizing a bit there biggle. No doubts scores of them have thai boyfriends and some may take yaba.

The vast majority? I dont think so. Not in the gogo's anyway. Maybe a skank you pick up on beach road would, if thats where your friend does his shopping. :o

Johnboi that has to be the most bizarre avatar I've ever seen. :D

cv

Why would you want to form a relationship other than commercial with a local prostitute??

Would you do that at home?

My friend who has been in pattaya a long time says not to waste any time or money  trying to form a relationship with the local prostitutes  , as the vast majority of  them have thai boyfriends that they give all of their money too , also that nearly all of them take yaba . is this true?

not to waste any time or money trying to form a relationship with the local prostitutes, as the vast majority of them have thai boyfriends that they give all of their money too , also that nearly all of them take yaba . is this true?

=========================================

In Thailand spending time and money with a prostitute is what most guys do, and it's the reason why many come to the LOS in the first place.

A for me, I get with Thai men and women. I have relationships with them, and how deep the relationship is depends on many factors.

In every one however, I place a wall up, where I can I love them for the moment, have great times, and I certainly spend money on them, but upon leaving Thailand I soon somewhat forget them.

They call me a butterfly. That I am for sure, and free.

In any case, I'd sure bet they ain't sitting around idle waiting for my return. Knowing this makes life simpler for me.

I have taken over many farangs from the USA on trips with me, and they

seem to fall in love so quickly.

Then I get the numerous questions. You think they like me or love me, or do you think when I leave they have another, etc. etc.

I basically tell then all yes they have others, but at the same time I have never discourage them ever to abandon there true feeling for that person.

About Yuba, it's used by many in Thailand no doubt............DJM

Agree. Some have thai boyfriends, in Pattaya and back home. Don't get the idea that "boyfriends" in Thailand are the same as what we consider boyfriends in farang countries. They tend to serve a purpose for the girl, but are disposable if the occasion rises ie better prospects.

As for the yaba I have met the odd go go or bar girl on it.However they stand out a mile. You should be able to get into close enough range to look at the eyes, not just everything else :D