Best Motorcycle Shop In Bangkok!

nonghoidave

I'd like to introduce you to a bike dealer, the very best motorcycle shop in Bangkok.

Here, let one of the owners show you in her own words how wonderful and trustworthy they are....I'd let her know I was going to let everyone know how wonderful they are...but they hang up when I call.

They picked up my bike for a "7 day" testing adventure in December 2009...I got it back......... after threatening to call police and report it stolen....returned in June 2010.

HI MR.DAVE

we know you doesn't understand for what , happen with you

we maybe wrong that don't explain about the problem your invoice

but , we want you believes in that , we have done best ,

be correct most , and at important lawful Thai

the step in the administration corrects a document has as follows

1. we have done name change , the family name from , originally , to your name

2. we have informed to make way for distributor car company , correct in the warrant sells a motor , originally from 1400 cc 1000 cc to

3. and we beg for to inform change bake , give straight with company name , at sell a motor

and now , be the important factor that us is waiting to is

guarantee document from government department hand checkpoint some flagstaff way , because of , , company distributor way , get inform , car wrong trademark , be , DUGATI , which , that be correct be DUCATI which , be last step [ u can see ศุลกากร.bmp]

this the thing has that us makes about your invoice.

and a receipt from motor vehicle institute , and a receipt from , excise office

we want you understands , and be certain that , you will receive your green book sure

Thank you

Now it is 6 months later...and they hang up when I call....after telling me last month (January, 2011) to send a FOURTH Immigration form so they "could get green book for me."

I'll "receive green book sure"......sure I will. They won't even return my paperwork and refuse to take my call.

naming and shaming is illegal in LOS, thus against Forum rules.

OP has been edited

Please keep it sivilized and within Forum rules

OP sorry about your problems with a bike dealer, not uncommon with grey imports and bikes made from imported parts

It is much safer to buy a homoleg bike from an authorised dealer, and homoleg bikes should come with a green book within 30 days according to Thai law

Amazing!!! A Miracle!!!

Mark Ryder is posting responses on youtube to his videos!!

4 months ago....I assume he isn't sending responses from the "afterlife", so it must be Bangkok.

Thanks mark....I will find you buddy!!! Stay well, please, don't want anything to happen to you.....

whats a homoleg?

Homoleg, bike manufactorer or authorized importer has one bike approved of each model, and makes guarantees each reg bike will be same. Kawasaki has one homoleg for ER6n and NInja650R, so variations are allowed like fairings and some lights, but brakes and emission and roadworthiness must be same

In green book homoleg is reckognized in page 4, position 5. If nothing is written there, its an individual approved bike, info about this particular bikes taxes (excise tax reciept number) and emission(approval number) must be found in page 18. If not definately illegal bike.

Be also aware of recycled books, 1996 Yammy 100cc with/without homoleg code, but replaced engine and fairings (according to page 18) to become Yammy TMax 500, 2006 model with 1996 VIN (chassie number). No excise taxes payed for this. Illegal indeed, impound and up to 5 years in jail if caught

whats a homoleg?

I don't know either? Does he mean Homologated?

Homoleg, bike manufactorer or authorized importer has one bike approved of each model, and makes guarantees each reg bike will be same.

WRONG! Homoleg= leg of a gay guy. Usually found in a pair of tight shorts. Should be obvious by the name.