Veterinary Practices

banglay

ok not in your area but same distances pattaya tai, going down the road get to soi 12 on right hand side on the corner best vet i have used, speaks perfect English and will put animals down if required. IMHO well worth the few more Kilometrers

cheap and cheerful vets on soi at side of banglamung police station, does all my street dogs for innoculations and neutering, half the price of other vets. he did ten on table tops in one afternoon out in waste land.

ok not in your area but same distances pattaya tai, going down the road get to soi 12 on right hand side on the corner best vet i have used, speaks perfect English and will put animals down if required. IMHO well worth the few more Kilometrers

cheap and cheerful vets on soi at side of banglamung police station, does all my street dogs for innoculations and neutering, half the price of other vets. he did ten on table tops in one afternoon out in waste land.

Thank you !..I'll bare i mind the one down Pattaya Tai . cheers

I am in the Ban Amphur area but have found it convenient to use Najomtien Animal Hospital the guys in there are all graduates and pretty well clued up on all aspects of animal care. They are on the North Bound carriageway after Soi Wat Boon and before Lotus. Opposite a Large radio mast on the other carriageway

I am in the Ban Amphur area but have found it convenient to use Najomtien Animal Hospital the guys in there are all graduates and pretty well clued up on all aspects of animal care. They are on the North Bound carriageway after Soi Wat Boon and before Lotus. Opposite a Large radio mast on the other carriageway

I too would reccommend Na Jomtien Animal Hospital, been using them for years, very good. As per Rimmer's directions - more or less opposite the Ford showroom.

Thanks ! I'll check it out next time I go to Makro's .Cheers